This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What really happened in Niger? A story, don't know how factual this is?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What really happened in Niger? A story, don't know how factual this is?

User Info: Triad

Triad
3 months ago#51
willythemailboy posted...
6, 7, 8, and 9 identify the person who posted it as a pants-on-head ****** that has no clue what they're talking about, and only the laughably uninformed would listen to her.

Nope.

It may seem hard to imagine, but some people can get certain details wrong or make erroneous assumptions about them, but can still be right about other things.

Your attempt to dismiss this is coming off a bit desperate, to be frank.
Everyone's happy when the wizard walks by

User Info: TopuKekGX

TopuKekGX
3 months ago#52
Really, the only reason I’m pissed is that Trump tried to sweep this under the rug. If he hadn’t, it would have just been a military failure.
I'm saying that 13 wasn't consider a kid not too long ago...- Jaghave
if you are 14 i can be your mommy it's legal were i live- CherryTsundere

User Info: Von23

Von23
3 months ago#53
TopuKekGX posted...
Really, the only reason I’m pissed is that Trump tried to sweep this under the rug. If he hadn’t, it would have just been a military failure.

How'd he try to sweep this under the rug?

ITT:

Not talking about it publically=Sweeping things under the rug
"Decorating your own meltdowns is all well and good,but a trainwreck is a trainwreck and it might be time to get a paramedic."

User Info: mortimerjames

mortimerjames
3 months ago#54
This just shows how dumb the average american is. They couldn't care any less about this and you all wouldn't care unless it could be used to attack your most hated political figure.
Tell me the story about how people used to believe in the Bible - Future kid to their grandparents
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What really happened in Niger? A story, don't know how factual this is?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived