This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Democrats don't stand for anything except opposing Trump!!"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. "Democrats don't stand for anything except opposing Trump!!"

User Info: LewsTheDragon

LewsTheDragon
1 month ago#11
Genericgamer667 posted...
that's different though! They were against a black man!

I mean, that is different, though.

Just not in a good way.
Faith means not wanting to know what is true. Friedrich Nietzsche
I'm a polyatheist -- there are many gods I don't believe in.

User Info: dermoratraken

dermoratraken
1 month ago#12
Genocet_10-325 posted...

Republicans got the house in 2010, the Senate in 2014, and the presidency in 2016, so yes, yes it did.

Because democrats ran on 'not bush' for so long. It had little to do with obama, and in fact i'd argue that he was elected specifically because of his lack of 'not bush' rhetoric. A 'not trump' strategy is just as dumb and ineffective.

I know you think you're being smart, but you're exactly wrong on this.

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
1 month ago#13
um not bush gave them control in 2006
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: gogues

gogues
1 month ago#14
Democrats also stand for things like protecting people's healthcare and not destroying social programs so that people in Trump's income bracket can get a tax cut.

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
1 month ago#15
Democrats are opposed to trump because the things he is doing/wants to do are terrible, not simply because it's trump. If he did something good, I have no doubt Democrats would support it.

User Info: Bullet_Wing

Bullet_Wing
1 month ago#16
Von23 posted...
Trump really doesn't need an effective message for dealing with democrats.

He has tons of ammo on his own.

Like what? Making himself look like an idiot to distract from more idiotic decisions?

User Info: hoax123

hoax123
1 month ago#17
Porunga posted...
Democrats are opposed to trump because the things he is doing/wants to do are terrible, not simply because it's trump. If he did something good, I have no doubt Democrats would support it.

Not really, democrats are terrible as well, they just like to pretend that they are not.
Republicans at least admit that they are evil, and are not even trying to hide it anymore.
Lock her up!

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
1 month ago#18
Porunga posted...

The problem with Trump is that even when it seems like he's about to do something not mind boggling awful he has a way of doing a complete 180.
http://i.imgur.com/szMsu.png
Validate your purchases and discredit the purchases of others whenever possible. Numbers objectively define quality and enjoyment.

User Info: hoax123

hoax123
1 month ago#19
Bullet_Wing posted...
Von23 posted...

Like what? Making himself look like an idiot to distract from more idiotic decisions?

Trump doesnt need to do anything, Perez and co are running the democratic party into the ground by themselves.
Lock her up!

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
1 month ago#20
hoax123 posted...
Bullet_Wing posted...
Von23 posted...

Trump doesnt need to do anything, Perez and co are running the democratic party into the ground by themselves.

Betn outs are not welcome. Get over it.
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56, Board leader of 261 Politics.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. "Democrats don't stand for anything except opposing Trump!!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived