This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump supporter deported her own family to Mexico

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump supporter deported her own family to Mexico

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
3 weeks ago#11
So much “Economic Anxiety” that the votes to stab their trusted friend in the back.
"Sessions is like what would happen if a really sheltered home school kid did the fusion dance with everyone's racist thanksgiving uncle" - D_Bart

User Info: Disrespector

Disrespector
3 weeks ago#12
They get what they deserve for voting for Trump
"Dammit, Smithers! This isn't rocket science, it's brain surgery!"

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
3 weeks ago#13
Charliesix posted...
texanfan27 posted...
He was here for more than 20 years it seems (it says all his money for the past two decades went into the business). So how come he never made a push to become legal?

He did try multiple times actually, and spent a lot of money trying to become legal. Also hired lawyers and registered with the US government many years before deportation and tried to become legal. I assume you spent no effort on reading about this story before you posted about it?

Can I ask you something...? Do you actually know the details of immigration law or are you just randomly throwing out information that you believe to be true?

US immigration law doesn't allow illegal immigrants who enter the US illegally to become legal unless they self deport themselves first. From there, there's no guarantee whatsoever that he'd ever be able to re-enter the US legally. If you think this is a fair system, then fine, but it kind of sounds like you think there's some alternative solution

exactly, the vast majority of trump supporters think the legal immigration process is as simple as a loyalty pledge and a signature. they think that illegals are only illegal to avoid taxes and somehow sap off of the welfare system.

wonder how much money ICE made 'seizing' all his business assets.
People die when they are killed.
Among horse, Red Hare. Among men, Lu Bu.

User Info: young_flip

young_flip
3 weeks ago#14
This story is meaningless
rest in peace Chris Arnett, playersupreme.
you will be missed. love you man.

User Info: Goombacrusher

Goombacrusher
3 weeks ago#15
and trump supporters wonder why nobody wants to associate with them.
http://i.imgur.com/pLE4OWy.png http://i.imgur.com/eBWcN1b.gif
Click here for JoJo: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1150-za-warudo

User Info: mercurydude

mercurydude
3 weeks ago#16
young_flip posted...
This story is meaningless

Poor Trump suckling, I will explain to you how you are mistaken: the story is a perfect example, one of many, of what imbeciles Trump supporters are, and how they routinely cut off their nose to spite their face just because they want to get a rise out of "libruls."
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. -FDR
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump supporter deported her own family to Mexico

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived