This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump Parents are OUTRAGED their Son couldn't wear FAKE NEWS to a CNN TOUR!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump Parents are OUTRAGED their Son couldn't wear FAKE NEWS to a CNN TOUR!!!!

User Info: Garioshi

Garioshi
3 weeks ago#31
First of all, did they temporary tattoo those flags on? Backwards, no less?
Regardless, the First Amendment does not apply to schools due to how it may disrupt the learning environment. Dumb excuse, but it's the law.
TomatoDragon posted...
BinaryHedgehog posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Interesting you are for schools to restrict kids freedom of speech what they want to wear, but against an entire countries limitations on freedom of speech.

Oh, god... Schools are not countries. You aren't allowed to say "f***" in a school (at least in class), so why are we arguing free speech applies?

If there is a rule in schools rule book that says its against the rules to wear such a shirt then sure, he shouldn't be allowed to wear it. If not... then it becomes a free speech thing.

No, it does not. The 1st Amendment only ensures that the federal government can't restrict speech.
"Shut your filthy whore mouth."- AB
"But if I shut my filthy whore mouth, I can't use it to be a filthy whore. Does not compute." - TashaMK
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump Parents are OUTRAGED their Son couldn't wear FAKE NEWS to a CNN TOUR!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived