This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump voter: Would check with Trump even if Jesus says he colluded with Russia

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump voter: Would check with Trump even if Jesus says he colluded with Russia

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
3 weeks ago#11
UnsteadyOwl posted...
lilORANG posted...
Honestly if actual Jesus came back, he'd be a 5 foot tall brown dude, and i think that would shatter the illusion for a lot of Christians who picture this chiseled silky haired guy and they would absolutely not take him seriously.

I never thought about that, but you're right. From what we can tell, the common modern depiction of Jesus probably doesn't match up with what he actually looked like, so if he came back most Christians probably wouldn't believe it's actually him.

He probably didn't even exist as a historical personage.
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
3 weeks ago#12
As I said earlier, Trump could nuke a US city and then claim that he ordered the strike to prevent a nationwide zombie outbreak and his followers would not only believe him but also support nuking more cities, preferably in California.
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"

User Info: Red XlV

Red XlV
3 weeks ago#13
This is why Trump supporters need to be removed from America.
A bad enough dude to save the President.
"We chose more government instead of more freedom." - Marco Rubio (R-Florida) on the Bush administration

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
3 weeks ago#14
Red XlV posted...
This is why Trump supporters need to be removed from America.

Not all of them. Some of them can be redeemed if Democrats try hard enough.

User Info: somelatinphrase

somelatinphrase
3 weeks ago#15
Cult like behavior. Unsurprisingly a lot of Trump supporters exhibit these symptoms. There exists humans out there who are able to tolerate anything, and follow anyone to an irrational level even if they know on some level its bad for them.

If anything, examining Trumps presidency and his followers makes for some interesting questions on sociology.

User Info: LewsTheDragon

LewsTheDragon
3 weeks ago#16
Christ was a commie, so duh.
Faith means not wanting to know what is true. Friedrich Nietzsche
I'm a polyatheist -- there are many gods I don't believe in.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump voter: Would check with Trump even if Jesus says he colluded with Russia

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived