This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Canadian prime minister tearfully apologizes to LGBTQ community

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Canadian prime minister tearfully apologizes to LGBTQ community

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
1 month ago#51
Crying is a bit over the top, but nobody who supports Trump has any right to criticize Canada for having an embarrassing leader.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
(message deleted)

User Info: Muscle Buster

Muscle Buster
1 month ago#53
LOL Trudeau has so little balls I'm surprised he doesn't tearfully apologise for poisoning the air every time he sneezes.
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
Dark, Ambient, Awesome. https://cryochamber.bandcamp.com/

User Info: RcBcoop80

RcBcoop80
1 month ago#54
this man is disgusting. Gave millions of dollars to a terrorist. And now fake virtue signaling tears.

User Info: infinitys_7th

infinitys_7th
1 month ago#55
RcBcoop80 posted...
this man is disgusting. Gave millions of dollars to a terrorist. And now fake virtue signaling tears.

Yep.

Trudeau gave money to a man that would throw the people he is now crying for off a building.
[=[_]=] (+.|__|.+) PS3 (Persona 5)
[+[_]+] 3DS (Ace Attorney Investigations: Prosecutor's Path)

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
1 month ago#56
infinitys_7th posted...
RcBcoop80 posted...

Yep.

Trudeau gave money to a man that would throw the people he is now crying for off a building.

Does trudeau control the supreme court in canada? Not sure how their politics work.

Was just reading about the story from a canadian source.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/omar-khadr-settlement-analysis-aaron-wherry-1.4189472
Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.
Make America Nazi-Free Again. #NoMoreNazis #Wolf2

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
1 month ago#57
RcBcoop80 posted...

You mean a former child soldier that was locked up in Guantanamo and tortured for years by the U.S. without any possible chance at a fair trial and then abandoned by all successive Canadian governments ? Also, Canada didn't just "give him" money. They actually fought tooth and nail to let him rot in jail for the rest of his life. Trudeau is a grade A cuck but let's not start throwing around random accusations.

User Info: TrumpTrain

TrumpTrain
1 month ago#58
carljenk posted...

Yeah, liberal Islam apologist Trudeau has much to apologize to LGBTQ for, like passing motion M-103 pathway to Islamic blasphemy law and supporting and selling weapons to misogynistic homophobic and transphobic Saudi Arabia

Thanks to Trudeau, gay people will not be able to criticize Islam for their oppression anymore because the motion intentionally left Islamophobia undefined and without any context.

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
1 month ago#59
TrumpTrain posted...
carljenk posted...

Yeah, liberal Islam apologist Trudeau has much to apologize to LGBTQ for, like passing motion M-103 pathway to Islamic blasphemy law and supporting and selling weapons to misogynistic homophobic and transphobic Saudi Arabia

Thanks to Trudeau, gay people will not be able to criticize Islam for their oppression anymore because the motion intentionally left Islamophobia undefined and without any context.

Wanna source this pathway hearsay?
Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.
Make America Nazi-Free Again. #NoMoreNazis #Wolf2

User Info: Goombacrusher

Goombacrusher
1 month ago#60
ahoythere4 posted...
tl0_olt posted...
What a soyboy.

I've never heard this term before today, and this is the second time I've heard it today. I don't know what it means but I'll go ahead and assume it's some sort of insult for "man who doesn't fit into my personal viewpoint of what masculinity should mean".

the newsest scam that MAGAmorons are falling for is that soy feminizes you and by avoiding it and instead buying InfoWars-Brand drinks they will finally overcome their severe insecurities and sexual impotence and become real men.

(the infowars products also contain soy but you're not supposed to notice that)
http://i.imgur.com/pLE4OWy.png http://i.imgur.com/eBWcN1b.gif
Click here for JoJo: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1150-za-warudo
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Canadian prime minister tearfully apologizes to LGBTQ community

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived