This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If u loved/respected both your parents, and one day your mom alleges rape vs dad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. If u loved/respected both your parents, and one day your mom alleges rape vs dad
Barenziah Boy Toy 1 month ago#1
and your dad denies the allegation. It was 100% he said/she said with no evidence either proving or disproving her accusations.

Who would you believe?
You don't need a treaty to have free trade. M Rothbard
{Self-Hating Token Asian of the Ivory Tower's Zionist Elite}

User Info: Gradieus

Gradieus
1 month ago#2
Barenziah Boy Toy posted...
and your dad denies the allegation. It was 100% he said/she said with no evidence either proving or disproving her accusations.

Who would you believe?

Neither of them.

User Info: slaity

slaity
1 month ago#3

Who would you believe?

i wont pick side because i love them both

but advise them to contact authority if necessary
if I'm always right I learn nothing, if I'm wrong twice I learn 2 things

User Info: TundraKing87

TundraKing87
1 month ago#4
Situation requires more info.

Are they together? Going through a messy divorce? When did the allegations happen? Did she press charges immediately? Was it a rant on social media? Etc.

slaity
1 month ago#5
TundraKing87 posted...
Situation requires more info.

Are they together? Going through a messy divorce? When did the allegations happen? Did she press charges immediately? Was it a rant on social media? Etc.

i guess they are probably going through divorce too and want my statement for more money or something
Barenziah Boy Toy 1 month ago#6
TundraKing87 posted...

Let's just say that you have not lost respect for either of your parents based on their behavior after the allegations. They still maintain their side of the story, but they haven't behaved in any way that would make you question them.

User Info: Gobstoppers12

Gobstoppers12
1 month ago#7
This is a stupid question.
I write Naruto Fanfiction.
Barenziah Boy Toy 1 month ago#8
Gobstoppers12 posted...
This is a stupid question.

Yeah, because rape / sexual assault is a rare occurrence.

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
1 month ago#9
TundraKing87 posted...

Let's just say that you have not lost respect for either of your parents based on their behavior after the allegations. They still maintain their side of the story, but they haven't behaved in any way that would make you question them.

Then it's a case of "I have no idea who's telling the truth". Let the justice system do its work.

slaity
1 month ago#10
TundraKing87 posted...

authority and/or couple consulting
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. If u loved/respected both your parents, and one day your mom alleges rape vs dad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived