This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Orthodox Problems with Penal Substitution

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Orthodox Problems with Penal Substitution
(message deleted)

User Info: narcotic_narc

narcotic_narc
6 years ago#2
i keep forgetting there's no "like" button on here.
not changing until Burn Notice starts up again.
02MAR2011

User Info: chukie_sue

chukie_sue
6 years ago#3
First article I've enjoyed reading in a while! Very thought provoking. It appears to me that a few of the points won't hold when applied with scrutiny, so I might post a small response tomorrow or something...
A mighty hand, an outstretched arm - You are the God who saves, Deliverer Your name.
(message deleted)

chukie_sue
6 years ago#5
Yes, quite interested. Thanks.
A mighty hand, an outstretched arm - You are the God who saves, Deliverer Your name.

User Info: narcotic_narc

narcotic_narc
6 years ago#6
courtesy bump
not changing until Burn Notice starts up again.
02MAR2011

User Info: Kapoop

Kapoop
6 years ago#7
Quite a lot of stuff to go through. I'd go through it, but last time I read something long of this sort, I didn't get a response to my thoughts.

But on a quick scan of the first link, yes Calvinists are a funny lot.

"I say a man was caught on tape [making love to] a pinata, and you people say 'So, when does this get weird?'" - Jon Stewart

chukie_sue
6 years ago#8
I still plan on addressing a few of those. Specifically, 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9(absurd imo),10(also absurd imo), and 12. Responses immediately come to mind for those.
(message deleted)

User Info: LinkFanatic

LinkFanatic
6 years ago#10
How could I have missed this topic? I've read through a bit of the article, and I'm really liking it so far. As chukie said, very thought provoking. Thanks for sharing, Chaos.
SSJ Gotenks is santa clause, because he can fly around the planet in one night. - ShaolinAced
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Orthodox Problems with Penal Substitution

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived