This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you ever found out that ghosts exist, what would be the first thing you do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. If you ever found out that ghosts exist, what would be the first thing you do?

User Info: sthater

sthater
6 years ago#11
I guess I'd probably be a little more apt to take ghost stories a little more seriously but apart from that it really wouldn't affect how I live my life at all.
Like my loafers? Former gophers -It was that or skin my chauffeurs,
Part of the presidential triumvirate of board 666

User Info: CuddleWithClaws

CuddleWithClaws
6 years ago#12
I'd search for as many as I can and converse with them. That's an incredibly vast source of information not available through any other means.
Bethesda Games rules.
(message deleted)

User Info: Imperator420

Imperator420
6 years ago#14
In order of likelihood:

1. Call Ghostbusters.

2. Realize that I was most likely hallucinating/dreaming/mistaken since this is the most likely scenario and I have no way of confirming otherwise. Also because I perceived a ghost under the influence once, but knew that I was just tripping.

3. Soil my pants.

4.Call some friends over to see, for before my God, I would not this believe without the true and sensible avouch of mine own eyes. And the eyes of others.

5. Become a Ghostbuster.

6. Attempt to play checkers with the ghost.

7. Not give a **** and go on my way.
I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast ... for it repenteth me that I have made them. - Genesis 7
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. If you ever found out that ghosts exist, what would be the first thing you do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived