The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Herman Cain supports banning mosques

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Herman Cain supports banning mosques

User Info: mercuryink

mercuryink
5 years ago#21
Brings back Michael Moore wandering around outside Congress, trying to find someone who actually read the Patriot Act before passing it.
Some people are proof that G-d exists; evolution would have prevented them.
New Jersey Devils -- Stanley Cup Champions -- 1995-2000-2003

User Info: _Falstaff

_Falstaff
5 years ago#22
mercuryink posted...
Brings back Michael Moore wandering around outside Congress, trying to find someone who actually read the Patriot Act before passing it.

Yeah. I was still a teenager at that time, so I didn't really care about politics as much, but that's just as ridiculous. And the Patriot Act wasn't even one of the longest bills out there.
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.

User Info: mercuryink

mercuryink
5 years ago#23
Slightly more ridiculous. They can't throw you in jail for a year without charges under the Health Care Reform plan. The Patriot Act singlehandedly returned America to 18th century France and reintroduced carte blanche.
Some people are proof that G-d exists; evolution would have prevented them.
New Jersey Devils -- Stanley Cup Champions -- 1995-2000-2003
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Herman Cain supports banning mosques

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived