This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Being jewish

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Being jewish

User Info: Wu_Zonghai

Wu_Zonghai
5 years ago#141
Verbigeration posted...
Oogally
Posted 7/25/2011 3:15:45 PM
message detail

Homosapien is a race, neanderthal is a race, being Chinese is a race being African is a race, they share features / colour. Being jewish / christian isn't a race of people who were born that way it's a belief system that is forced upon the child who is born into the world knowing absolutely nothing about religions.

Totally wrong. Homosapien and neanderthal are different species last time i checked.
At night, the trolls crawl out from their bridges to dance under the pale moon.

User Info: king_gimpy

king_gimpy
5 years ago#142
Is this guy a new troll or a Shado alt? I remember he once made an alt claiming to be a Satanist dating a girl who wanted to "be the man," in their relationship so it's possible.
I am the Devil, and I am here to do the Devil's work.

User Info: 2ndSamurai

2ndSamurai
5 years ago#143
Dagorha posted...
2ndSamurai posted...
You also must understand that when a congregation starts to accept gentiles, it ceases to be an Orthodox synagogue.

Out of curiosity, is there a high judge out there that decides this or is this like a Mormon - Christian thing?

No but there is like a Jewish rule book called the Shulchan Aruch. Whatever the Shulchan Aruch says is binding, and it doesn't matter what minhag a Jew follows.
SSBB: 3609 0740 5203 SMASH
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/jew-jitsu-demotivational-poster.jpg

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
5 years ago#144
XD

He got banned. Too bad he didn't get to see my rebuttal.
Fact: BF1942 > BF2 > BF 2142 > BC1 > BF1943 > BF Vietnam >>> BC2 > BC2: Vietnam
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Being jewish

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived