This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bill Maher is an idiot. "Mormonism is closer to Islam than Christianity"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Bill Maher is an idiot. "Mormonism is closer to Islam than Christianity"

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
6 years ago#21
stop proving your ignorance.

You're calling me ignorant, yet you don't understand the meaning of a rim shot.
GameFAQs: Where asking a question about PS3 trophies on the PS3 board is considered off topic.

User Info: super_mop_man

super_mop_man
6 years ago#22
Guys a total tool. Is this seriously the first thing the guy said that led you to believe he's an idiot? Remember when backed in a corner during a religious debate he claimed communism was a religion?
"Life is like a mop"

User Info: Retrotastic

Retrotastic
6 years ago#23
I suppose its closer in that it has corrupted the true word of God by tacking on the words of a false prophet, if you're a Christian that's how you'll see it.

User Info: Ivashanko

Ivashanko
6 years ago#24
Name something about Mormon theology about women and homosexuals that christians don't believe.

I know very little about Mormonism- it does not quite affect people outside of the United States, for the most part- but do they not believe that a woman must be married to a Mormon to get into Heaven?

User Info: TheRealJiraiya

TheRealJiraiya
6 years ago#25
I think its different from Christianity, but not more similar to Islam.
"An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup." -H.L. Mencken
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Bill Maher is an idiot. "Mormonism is closer to Islam than Christianity"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived