This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uh, does the Bible even say people go to Heaven? (nt)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Uh, does the Bible even say people go to Heaven? (nt)

User Info: TheWitheredRose

TheWitheredRose
5 years ago#51
lorddrago88 posted...
Hmm.

Translation: Someone called me out so I'll pretend they are a troll and ignore them.

That's awfully pretentious. I didn't troll at all. I was confused as to what to do after being told to post something that had already been there. I edited the post to correct a mistake, but the link had initially been there. Why is this being brought up now, on the last page of the topic?
Currently playing: Hoard (PS3 download), Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (PS3), Mortal Kombat (PS3), and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3).

TheWitheredRose
5 years ago#52
Also, I'm not entirely sure if it matters, but I'm a woman. A few people didn't see it the first time I posted it, but that's perfectly okay. Can't see me so I can't really blame anyone.
Currently playing: Hoard (PS3 download), Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (PS3), Mortal Kombat (PS3), and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3).
(message deleted)

TheWitheredRose
5 years ago#54
Hm. I read back on it, and I do see that I added the link as an edit after posting the Matthew 6:20 quote for the topic creator. But that was before, you know, I began "trolling".

User Info: dj1200

dj1200
5 years ago#55

dj1200 posted...
*mods the entire topic for being off topic*

Now, one thing leading into another in conversation is one aspect. It's an entirely different thing when random, off-topic things are being thrown into the conversation. But that hasn't happened anywhere here.

You're not the boss of me!
"It was so ridiculous and I have so many feelings about it."
-Virtual Energies
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Uh, does the Bible even say people go to Heaven? (nt)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived