This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Its all a load of

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Its all a load of

User Info: hunter_gohan

hunter_gohan
6 years ago#31
TheLichLord posted...
Dude, it is not my fault when I said "Pouring bottles of pure." you imagined somebody with an oil drum full of LSD pouring it into a water tower or something. It probably was a fairly small bottle.

How small though? A 2 liter bottle? A 1 liter bottle? A 20 ounce bottle? I did some quick math. The average doses for LSD today is about 100 micrograms. 100 micrograms equals 0.00000352739619 ounces. There would be 5,669,914.582736811 hits of acid in a 20 ounce bottle. Even if you sold that at 50 cents per hit it would be ~2.3 million dollars.
If you find yourself falling into madness -- dive. -Malkavian Clan Book 1st edition
We eat gods for breakfast. - Dr Egon Spengler

User Info: fudrick

fudrick
6 years ago#32
hunter_gohan posted...
How small though? A 2 liter bottle? A 1 liter bottle? A 20 ounce bottle? I did some quick math. The average doses for LSD today is about 100 micrograms. 100 micrograms equals 0.00000352739619 ounces. There would be 5,669,914.582736811 hits of acid in a 20 ounce bottle. Even if you sold that at 50 cents per hit it would be ~2.3 million dollars.

Yeah he already said that a kilogram is worth tens of millions, so he's basically saying this full bottle he's referring to is less than a tenth of a gram.
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious

User Info: KNessJM

KNessJM
6 years ago#33
I like seeing discussions about drugs on a religion board. It's very relevant.

And, btw, the going price for a single tab here in the Pacific NW is $10-15.
Quote of the Week: "When universes collide, don't get caught on the wrong side."
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Its all a load of

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived