This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pastor orders own gay son beaten up.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Pastor orders own gay son beaten up.

User Info: avonT

avonT
6 years ago#51
Bystanders and other congregants made no effort to stop the assault. For that matter, neither did the Deputy Sheriff. Once the barrage of punches ended, the Deputy refused to let the two victims press charges.

This part literally makes me want to puke. He wouldn't "let them" press charges? Why the **** not?
Official Priest of the Temples of Syrinx.
the final bahamut 6 years ago#52
That's interesting. It was still definitely revolutionary considering the audience Jesus was preaching to (i.e. legalistic Jews who cared more about laws and rules than they did about compassion and kindness).

No it wasn't.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation; go and learn."
~ Rabbi Hillel, said between 40 BCE and 10 CE.
E ys Bahamut! oui risyhc puna sa! Oui uvvaht sa cahcac!!!
DISCLAIMER: I'm not accountable for this post. I don't know English I just hit keys at random.

User Info: SSj4Wingzero

SSj4Wingzero
6 years ago#53
Point taken.
Not changing this sig until the Knicks win an NBA Championship! Started 4/3/2011
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Pastor orders own gay son beaten up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived