This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hi folks on religion board. Im back.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Hi folks on religion board. Im back.

User Info: Polish_Crusader

Polish_Crusader
5 years ago#11
actarus posted...
Welcome back.

-Thank you actarus. i appreciate it.

User Info: JonWood007

JonWood007
5 years ago#12
Just an fyi polish. I notice you sent me a new PM, but have not read my previous 3 (at least this is what gamefaqs is telling me). I can't respond to your new message until you read those other messages.
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 5850 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768

User Info: Polish_Crusader

Polish_Crusader
5 years ago#13
JonWood007 posted...
Just an fyi polish. I notice you sent me a new PM, but have not read my previous 3 (at least this is what gamefaqs is telling me). I can't respond to your new message until you read those other messages.

-ya i remembered that after the fact. Your posts literally gave me a headache from all the made up rubbish. Im sorry, but thats the physical truth. I saw your 3 new messages and was like "omg im done for today, tomorow ill get back to em". Then i realized... "oh wait a sec, theres that stupid 3 post rule". So i apologize for that.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Hi folks on religion board. Im back.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived