This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did God...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Why did God...

User Info: BMFTheJag22

BMFTheJag22
4 years ago#1
... destroy the dinosaurs after giving them free reign over all the planet for many millions of years? Was it like a bad first draft on a dominant species? Were they not smart enough or unable to understand holy messages? Why go with humanity after such a short period of existence in comparison?
"Where knowledge ends, religion begins." -Benjamin Disraeli
"You don't even know who I am." -Benjamin Disraeli

User Info: DoGCyN

DoGCyN
4 years ago#2
**walks in and sits down**
2 Corinthians 12:7-10

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
4 years ago#3
It was all so we could have the godly movie that is Jurassic Park. But then, something terrible happened, something that even God couldn't predict... sequels!
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren

User Info: anavriN

anavriN
4 years ago#4
^^
Hey, The Lost World wasn't that bad. Then again, I saw it when I was somewhere around sixteen years of age and I loved it, so it probably is trash after all.

THANKS FOR RUINING MY TEENAGE YEARS, MISTER JERK! :(
§ 157. Der Gedanke an den Selbstmord ist ein starkes Trostmittel: mit ihm kommt man gut über manche böse Nacht hinweg.

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
4 years ago#5
anavriN posted...
^^
Hey, The Lost World wasn't that bad. Then again, I saw it when I was somewhere around sixteen years of age and I loved it, so it probably is trash after all.

>:D
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren

User Info: SirThinkALot

SirThinkALot
4 years ago#6
anavriN posted...
^^

The Lost World wasnt good. But it does have the rare distinction of the book being worse
Learn real history and economics at liberty Classroom
http://www.libertyclassroom.com/dap/a/?a=1305

User Info: lasthero

lasthero
4 years ago#7
The third one was okay.
X-Men: First Class RPG - Welcoming all new players!
[http://s1.zetaboards.com/New_Mutants/index/]

User Info: JonWood007

JonWood007
4 years ago#8
Survival of the fittest. God had nothing to do with it I dont think. The universe had big rocks flying through it. They hit the planet. They died.
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 4 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768

User Info: Iwantedzero

Iwantedzero
4 years ago#9
To give Paleontologists something to do.
Trust me, I'm a random stranger on the internet.
Live long, be happy, and try to ensure those around you do as well.

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
4 years ago#10
Dinosaurs are dead - God
God is dead - Dinosaurs
I am not economically viable.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Why did God...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived