This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is "tolerance" of the religious and the secularists good or is it disrespectful?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Is "tolerance" of the religious and the secularists good or is it disrespectful?

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
4 years ago#21
Most of the time tolerance is a massive and obvious improvements over intolerance
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/

User Info: UnfairRepresent

UnfairRepresent
4 years ago#22
Wandering__Hero posted...
Most of the time tolerance is a massive and obvious improvements over intolerance

I agree. But this really depends on how you define both of those things
^ Hey now that's completely unfair.
http://i.imgur.com/45yVrRr.jpg

User Info: Fingerpuppet

Fingerpuppet
4 years ago#23
UnfairRepresent posted...

Good job. You are an angstheist. But that's okay. I guess that it depends. You know, on how you define it. Angstheism, I mean. Yeah.
I recently came back to this site. I don't have an interesting sig, so please say something interesting that I can put here.

User Info: UnfairRepresent

UnfairRepresent
4 years ago#24
Fingerpuppet posted...

Good job. You are an angstheist. But that's okay. I guess that it depends. You know, on how you define it. Angstheism, I mean. Yeah.

It's kinda sad that you think calling me an angstheist twice is a valid point.
^ Hey now that's completely unfair.
http://i.imgur.com/45yVrRr.jpg

User Info: Fingerpuppet

Fingerpuppet
4 years ago#25
Fingerpuppet posted...

It's kinda sad that you think calling me an angstheist twice is a valid point.

I didn't call you an angstheist twice; I only called you it once. I put the subject and verb in bold that defines a quality of the subject (the verb "to be", which is is/are.) By my count, it's only in there once...so...
I recently came back to this site. I don't have an interesting sig, so please say something interesting that I can put here.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Is "tolerance" of the religious and the secularists good or is it disrespectful?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived