This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does G-d count dickish things people do in online games to His judgment of them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Does G-d count dickish things people do in online games to His judgment of them?

User Info: chukie_sue

chukie_sue
4 years ago#21
I'm doing old school RS right now. Played RS from 2002 to 2007. Sadly, most people are dicks in RS. I lagged and died training and the person next to me was nice enough to give me back my stuff. Then the same day I saw someone die and I took his stuff and he said he'd pay me to give back his stuff and I did. I would have given back his money (I wanted to see if he was nice enough to give back his money), and he called me a name after the trade so I kept the money.

Yeah I played from 2004 onward. I've even put some time into RS classic. I regret it not because I think it's a bad game, I just have other things that I should have been doing. My brother is one of them famous Youtube glitchers. He's having a field day with RS classic.
"Christ is with those of humble mind, not with those who exalt themselves over his flock." -St. Clement of Rome.

User Info: mgtonvac55

mgtonvac55
4 years ago#22
If he does 99% of League of Legends players have earned themselves first class seats on the flight to hell.
New York Yankees 0-1

User Info: mercuryink

mercuryink
4 years ago#23
I don't see why not, but bear in mind that being a dick on WoW is usually not going to be as dickish as being a dick IRL. Stabbing a noob in the face on WoW might annoy him, might set him back an hour of game time. Stabbing him in the face IRL involves a trip to the ER.
Some people are proof that G-d exists; evolution would have prevented them.
New Jersey Devils -- Stanley Cup Champions -- 1995-2000-2003
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Does G-d count dickish things people do in online games to His judgment of them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived