This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bible Verse Of The Day

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Bible Verse Of The Day

User Info: All4444Jesus

All4444Jesus
3 months ago#11
Day 6 Bible Verse of the Day

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit,
A broken and a contrite heart—
These, O God, You will not despise.
- Psalm 51:17
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.- Romans 10:9

All4444Jesus
3 months ago#12
Day 7 Bible Verse of the Day

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.- Joshua 1:8
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.- Romans 10:9

All4444Jesus
3 months ago#13
Day 8 Bible Verse of the Day

I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
- Psalm 34:1

All4444Jesus
3 months ago#14
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.- Romans 8:28

All4444Jesus
3 months ago#15
Day 10 Bible Verse of the Day

Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.- John 14 :1-3

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
3 months ago#16
May I ask what the purpose of this topic is?

All4444Jesus
3 months ago#17
Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God.- 1 Samuel 30:6

All4444Jesus
3 months ago#18
Lord_Ichmael posted...
May I ask what the purpose of this topic is?

To glorify God, and to post scriptures to help and inform people about the Word of God.

All4444Jesus
3 months ago#19
Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled- Hebrews 12:14-15

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
3 months ago#20
It just seems unnecessary to post that here if no one's really interested in seeing it, which is what it looks like.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Bible Verse Of The Day

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.