This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bible Verse Of The Day

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Bible Verse Of The Day

User Info: All4444Jesus

All4444Jesus
1 month ago#181
Day 107

There are many plans in a man’s heart,
Nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand.
- Proverbs 19:21
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.- Romans 10:9

All4444Jesus
1 month ago#182
Day 108

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet that was cast into the sea and gathered some of every kind, which, when it was full, they drew to shore; and they sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but threw the bad away. So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”- Matthew 13:47-50
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.- Romans 10:9

All4444Jesus
1 month ago#183
Day 109

And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
- Romans 16:20
(edited 1 month ago)

All4444Jesus
1 month ago#184
Day 110

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.- James 5:13-15

All4444Jesus
1 month ago#185
Day 111

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.- Galatians 2:20

All4444Jesus
1 month ago#186
Day 112

And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.- 1 John 2:17

All4444Jesus
1 month ago#187
Day 113

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
- Isaiah 43:2

All4444Jesus
1 month ago#188
Day 114

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?- 1 John 5:4-5

All4444Jesus
1 month ago#189
Day 115

He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.- John 3:18

User Info: params7

params7
1 month ago#190
Bookmarked for when I feel like reading some great verses. Keep it going TC.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Bible Verse Of The Day

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.