This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bible Verse Of The Day

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Bible Verse Of The Day

User Info: All4444Jesus

All4444Jesus
2 months ago#61
Day 45

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. 3 John 2
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.- Romans 10:9

User Info: JosephSmith_JR

JosephSmith_JR
2 months ago#62
All4444Jesus posted...
Day 45

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. 3 John 2

This is such a beautiful passage. It really inspired me on my mission. Whenever I handed out a Book, I would inscribe it with this passage. Not only for the positive message, but to remind them of Christ's love anytime they needed to look for guidance.

All4444Jesus
2 months ago#63
Day 46

Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for

“God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble.”

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
- 1 Peter 5:5-7
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.- Romans 10:9
(edited 2 months ago)

All4444Jesus
2 months ago#64
Day 47

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
- 2 Timothy 2:11-13

JosephSmith_JR
2 months ago#65
I don't believe that God denies any of us.

All4444Jesus
2 months ago#66
JosephSmith_JR posted...

Well you don't believe the Word of God then.

Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven- Matthew 10:32-33

JosephSmith_JR
2 months ago#67
All4444Jesus posted...
JosephSmith_JR posted...

Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven- Matthew 10:32-33

I believe God's message has been corrupted by men seeking power. I also believe that there is plenty of evidence to support that.

I have apprehensions about believing the Word of God, because it was written by flesh and blood men, but the Will of God, I believe is clear in spite of this.

User Info: ManLink4321

ManLink4321
2 months ago#68
JosephSmith_JR posted...
All4444Jesus posted...
JosephSmith_JR posted...

I believe God's message has been corrupted by men seeking power. I also believe that there is plenty of evidence to support that.

I have apprehensions about believing the Word of God, because it was written by flesh and blood men, but the Will of God, I believe is clear in spite of this.

So, you believe that God is a liar. God can't lie.
The Hero of Hyrule.

JosephSmith_JR
2 months ago#69
ManLink4321 posted...
JosephSmith_JR posted...
All4444Jesus posted...
JosephSmith_JR posted...

Not based on anything you've quoted, no.

User Info: ManLink4321

ManLink4321
2 months ago#70
JosephSmith_JR posted...
ManLink4321 posted...
JosephSmith_JR posted...
All4444Jesus posted...
JosephSmith_JR posted...

Not based on anything you've quoted, no.

Tell me, if God wrote parts of the Bible (which he did), would you then say that God himself "is one of the corrupted men seeking power," as you claim the Bible is? You really have an agenda toward the Bible in order to disparage something (the Bible) that you know little or nothing about.
The Hero of Hyrule.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Bible Verse Of The Day

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.