This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am a sinner

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. I am a sinner

User Info: YHWH_Saves

YHWH_Saves
2 months ago#21
OzymandiasIV posted...
Why can't you be a good Christian while enjoying secular music and tv?

As someone who CONSTANTLY plays video games that are of are at least wrought in part with pagan concepts, I have learned that if I know God, then I will find Him in all things. Heck, I'd argue - after having become accustomed to the "best" of Christian scholars, literature and apologetics - that sometimes God is most clearly manifest in secular sources.

I can't not see God is everything I do.
"Man will not live off of bread alone, but by every word proceeding through the mouth of God." "You are not able to serve God and wealth.".

User Info: Namikaze9

Namikaze9
2 months ago#22
What does it mean by knowing people by their fruits?

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
2 months ago#23
Namikaze9 posted...
What does it mean by knowing people by their fruits?

Can you acknowledge the advice given to you already?

If you ask new questions without acknowledging answers to old ones, people will think that the pattern will continue, and you'll just ignore answers to your new question as well.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCevfumG9WSyr165n84HfwRQ

Namikaze9
2 months ago#24
Your right, I've taken the advice I appreciate them, and I know that my life or my behaviour won't change overnight, it takes time, but I have to believe in the path that god has chosen for me, he will guide me to a better future, but I don't think I will read the bible if that's ok I think

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
2 months ago#25
Not much of an acknowledgment tbh.

OrangeWizard
2 months ago#26
Namikaze9 posted...
but I don't think I will read the bible if that's ok

I find that strange that you'd believe a woman on TV before you'd believe the bible, especially since the bible is the authoritative source of sin, hell, and everything that you're afraid of. The bible contains the answer to your question of "knowing people by their fruits".
(message deleted)

User Info: bidas100

bidas100
2 months ago#28
Namikaze9 posted...
I watched a video of a Korean girl who visited hell and she tells the story of how our souls are being taken as we watch tv

How did no one else realize this was a troll topic? TC joined last Monday.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics

OrangeWizard
2 months ago#29
I don't think it's a troll topic.

I do think that TC has some work to do in order to demonstrate that he is a reasonable person.

Most of the time, if someone is merely pretending, they won't be able to demonstrate a coherent stance, such as one that explains why they believe Korean women on TV over the bible. Many people have pointed this out to him, but he has never acknowledged any of it, which is why I believe he has some work to do.

Namikaze9
2 months ago#30
bidas100 posted...
Namikaze9 posted...
I watched a video of a Korean girl who visited hell and she tells the story of how our souls are being taken as we watch tv

How did no one else realize this was a troll topic? TC joined last Monday.

s*** bro, I'm really sorry came off as a troll to you, I'm an idiot, I'm trying to understand but I'm just confused of so many things, I will read the bible and I will make it my goal to change.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. I am a sinner

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived