This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

religious video game fighter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. religious video game fighter

User Info: shipwreckers

shipwreckers
2 months ago#31
I still remember War Gods in arcades. I wish they'd make a remaster of that.
Money is overrated...

User Info: Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza
2 months ago#32
I only ever got to play the N64 port of that.

User Info: SilentStare

SilentStare
2 months ago#33
Since when is Buddha a god? Buddhism is vastly different than your dogmatic religions that if I were Buddhist I'd take offence.

User Info: Hustle Kong

Hustle Kong
2 months ago#34
I am a Buddhist and it just makes me think that religious scholars they aint. I mean, Moses?
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.

User Info: Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza
2 months ago#35
SilentStare posted...
if I were Buddhist I'd take offence.

As a part time pagan I am usually indifferent to portrayal of the gods but there are definitely times I eyeroll at shoehorned mythology and certainly feel its being bastardized. Looking at you, WoW.

User Info: SilentStare

SilentStare
2 months ago#36
Hustle Kong posted...
I am a Buddhist and it just makes me think that religious scholars they aint. I mean, Moses?

You are? Then you and I should rap sometime. Buddhism is one of the most interesting philosophies. Sadly I don't have a near-by Buddhist presence in my area, and online there have been many fakes of the egregious sort. Or they're a bit busy.

Hustle Kong
2 months ago#37
Im not a very good one at all but Im happy to poorly answer any questions that Im massively unqualified for. ;p

H*ck, I haven%u2019t even taken the precepts in any official ceremony. One could argue that a Buddhist without a sangha is hardly one at all!
Shooting Game never die.

User Info: omnichaos

omnichaos
2 months ago#38
We all know the biggest reason why a certain prophet wouldn't be included in a game like this. And it's because there's a very plausible chance that a certain perpetually offended group of people would walk into the developer's studio, and murder everyone in the building. It's shameful that no one has mentioned this.

Hustle Kong
2 months ago#39
Yeah, super shameful.

🙄
Shooting Game never die.

User Info: omnichaos

omnichaos
2 months ago#40
Yes, it is incredibly shameful, weak, self-centered and myopic to be more worried about edgelords who hurt peoples feelings than murderers who end people's lives.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. religious video game fighter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived