This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

religious video game fighter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. religious video game fighter

User Info: Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza
1 month ago#51
He would fit right in with the Stern Gang that thought Hitler's ideas were overall great but misguided because of what race was being targeted.

User Info: SilentStare

SilentStare
1 month ago#52
Al-Uzza posted...
He would fit right in with the Stern Gang that thought Hitler's ideas were overall great but misguided because of what race was being targeted.

Dare I ask the "right" race to target. Dare I ask.
Resident Self-Improvement Junkie.
(message deleted)

User Info: omnichaos

omnichaos
1 month ago#54
So when Muslims murder people and perpetuate barbarity, we blame Western imperialism. But when Buddhists murder people and perpetuate barbarity in a region that was dominated by Islam and experienced genocide for hundreds of years, we don't blame Islamic imperialism.

User Info: Hustle Kong

Hustle Kong
1 month ago#55
omnichaos posted...
So when Muslims murder people and perpetuate barbarity, we blame Western imperialism. But when Buddhists murder people and perpetuate barbarity in a region that was dominated by Islam and experienced genocide for hundreds of years, we don't blame Islamic imperialism.

Who are you addressing with this? Is this “we” meant to mean you and I? This board? Who?

I have never blamed the barbarism of Muslims who murder or persecute on “western imperialism”. I am against the persecution of religious and ethnic minorities in every case, whether it is the genocide against the First Nations peoples by the European invaders, or the persecution of Iraqi Christians, the Ahmadis in Pakistan, etc., etc., etc.

And as a Buddhist, I feel a particular horror when other Buddhists attempt to justify killing and cruelty. Whether this is the unfortunate violence in the recent history of my own lineage (many Japanese monks endorsed unimaginable horrors against the enemies of the Japanese Empire, and there’s a rich history of violence between rival monasteries) or whether it is the atrocities committed by the 969 monsters against the Rohingya.

I believe we are the owners of our own actions, and cannot blame anyone but ourselves for them.

Your arguing in the way you are is either woefully ignorant or purposefully dishonest. Please do better.
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.

omnichaos
1 month ago#56
If you don't blame Islamic terrorism/barbarism on Western Imperialism, then I'm obviously not talking about you. I'm talking about the people who do. When I'm talking about an argument people make, I'm talking about the people who make that argument. Not the people who don't make that argument. And of course the people who do constantly make the argument aren't going to respond because they know it's a s***ty, dishonest argument.

Hustle Kong
1 month ago#57
omnichaos posted...
I'm talking about the people who do.

Who are they? Are they in this topic?
Shooting Game never die.

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
1 month ago#58
He just wants to earn "good boy" points for speaking out against murderers like a true hero
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCevfumG9WSyr165n84HfwRQ

omnichaos
1 month ago#59
Hustle Kong posted...
omnichaos posted...
I'm talking about the people who do.

Who are they? Are they in this topic?

I'm sure they are. There are many Regressive Leftists on these boards, many of them on politics also visit here.

OrangeWizard posted...
He just wants to earn "good boy" points for speaking out against murderers like a true hero

I'll take being accused of virtue signaling against murder over virtue signaling against pseudo-"racism." But I'm not "earning" any virtue points here, as you can see. I get moderations for criticizing Islam on gamefaqs. Not e-high fives for pointing out the unpleasant and obvious that people want to avoid.

Hustle Kong
1 month ago#60
I'm sure they are. There are many Regressive Leftists on these boards, many of them on politics also visit here

So you’re just making specific arguments to people who may or may not even be present for the conversation?

That doesn’t seem like really bad conversation “hygiene” to you?

Well, I hope at some point for your own good you stop robbing graves*

*obviously this only applies to those of you in this topic who may or may not be grave robbers, and you’d have to be a real idiot to assume I was talking to you specifically if you are not a grave robber
Shooting Game never die.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. religious video game fighter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived