This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Human instinct tells us there is something powerful somewhere

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Human instinct tells us there is something powerful somewhere

User Info: ManLink4321

ManLink4321
4 weeks ago#71
Tenlaar posted...
ManLink4321 posted...
In Hyrule, I've seen many spirits around me.

I'm really asking you this. Do you actually see demons, spirits, supernatural beings in the world around you? Or do you attribute things in the world to supernatural beings and consider that to be observing their existence?

We can see spirits regardless of what faith you are. Why do you think alcohol is called "Wine and Spirits?"
The Hero of Hyrule.

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
4 weeks ago#72
ManLink4321 posted...
We can see spirits regardless of what faith you are. Why do you think alcohol is called "Wine and Spirits?"

Alright, I'm done. You are clearly not going to give a straight-forward answer to anybody questioning your statements.

Congratulations on being part of what makes religion look so bad to so many people.

User Info: ManLink4321

ManLink4321
4 weeks ago#73
Tenlaar posted...
ManLink4321 posted...

Alright, I'm done. You are clearly not going to give a straight-forward answer to anybody questioning your statements.

Congratulations on being part of what makes religion look so bad to so many people.

Spirits and the supernatural are not part of any specific "religion" in the first place.
The Hero of Hyrule.

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
4 weeks ago#74
Tenlaar posted...

He's a troll whose sole purpose is to make religion look bad. The only people who talk to him are those who don't already know this.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCevfumG9WSyr165n84HfwRQ
(message deleted)

User Info: Fatestaykitchen

Fatestaykitchen
4 weeks ago#76
Wait even the religion board is easily trolled like this? I wou do think you guys are small enough and deal with enough bulls*** to not fall for this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I8IVn0MQsWA
Just a reminder that we live in a world where "twerk assault" can be said unironically

User Info: Musa-

Musa-
4 weeks ago#77
Faust_8 posted...
3) Fully deconvert? Buddy, I was never a convert once in my life. I never deconverted

Well that depends on perspective. In Islam we say everyone is born a Muslim, so there are no converts to Islam, only reverts. This goes back to the isolation thing, everyone born without outside influence will believe in the oneness of God

User Info: Moorish_Idol

Moorish_Idol
4 weeks ago#78
Musa- posted...
In Islam we say everyone is born a Muslim,

No wonder babies come out crying.
Not everything has to be about something.

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
4 weeks ago#79
Musa- posted...
Faust_8 posted...
3) Fully deconvert? Buddy, I was never a convert once in my life. I never deconverted

Well that depends on perspective. In Islam we say everyone is born a Muslim, so there are no converts to Islam, only reverts. This goes back to the isolation thing, everyone born without outside influence will believe in the oneness of God

Some people say we have the souls of dead aliens inside us.

You would not believe how little I care about "what some people say."
"A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic." --Carl Sagan

User Info: Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza
4 weeks ago#80
Moorish_Idol posted...

No wonder babies come out crying.

Lol.

Oh yeah, and how the f*** can people be born Muslim when they haven't said the Shahadah?
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Human instinct tells us there is something powerful somewhere

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived