This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what 'more evidence' does Christianity have over other world religions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. So what 'more evidence' does Christianity have over other world religions?

User Info: Fatestaykitchen

Fatestaykitchen
2 months ago#51
I don't want anyone gone. Just ot constantly antagonizing me and trying to disrupt things. if that's not what you're doing I really don't know what to say. im sorry. Maybe I'm completely in the wrong. Maybe I'm the one who needs to leave.

I'm usually the one who f***ed up somehow in these situations so it's probably my fault.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I8IVn0MQsWA
Just a reminder that we live in a world where "twerk assault" can be said unironically

User Info: 3127

2 months ago#52
Fatestaykitchen posted...
I don't want anyone gone. Just ot constantly antagonizing me and trying to disrupt things. if that's not what you're doing I really don't know what to say. im sorry. Maybe I'm completely in the wrong. Maybe I'm the one who needs to leave.

I'm usually the one who f***ed up somehow in these situations so it's probably my fault.

I will say that I am not affiliated with any of the people on this forum, and I am not on anybody's side here but my own. My posts were direct and honest responses to things that were said regarding this topic; my aim was not to be disruptive but to share some of my own spiritual-religious thoughts... thoughts that people elsewhere in the world may or may not resonate with.

User Info: Fatestaykitchen

Fatestaykitchen
2 months ago#53
Did it sound like I was directing that at you? My bad.

Either way 50 posts is a way better turn out than I expected. I probabky got all the answers I was ever going to get

I also pretty much got what I expected maybe this whole thing was ill conceived. Oh well. It wasn't worthless.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I8IVn0MQsWA
Just a reminder that we live in a world where "twerk assault" can be said unironically
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. So what 'more evidence' does Christianity have over other world religions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived