Supposedly the new acura nsx is selling like s*** and no one cares about it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Supposedly the new acura nsx is selling like s*** and no one cares about it.

User Info: ChokeStan

ChokeStan
6 months ago#61
What? You're doing what I do at least one day a week on here now?

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
6 months ago#62
Happens.

I'm trying to figure out what a 200 horsepower SI motor in a CR-Y would cost. The current SI costs 5 grand more than the coupe, but there's the hybrid malarkey to consider. The last year for the Civic hybrid was apparently 2015 and it was $25,000 compared to the regular model's $18,000. It stands to reason that a CR-Z SI would cost no more than the current Civic SI's $24,000 MSRP.
Professionals are predictable- it's the amateurs who are dangerous.

User Info: TrueKu

TrueKu
6 months ago#63
CR-Y/ Is that new?
Chief Scientician

r4X0r
6 months ago#64
That's just what I call it, given that the predecessor was the CR-X, and this one makes a lot of people CR-Y.

User Info: Tupacrulez

Tupacrulez
6 months ago#65
an SI engine in the CRZ could be really....

Actually really awesome.
Suck less, Rock Moar
Have I licked butt hole before? All the time. --r4xor

User Info: ChokeStan

ChokeStan
6 months ago#66
I think it would be. Almost be like a Prelude except instead of having a useless back seat, it just would have no back seat.. I love the way the CR-Z looks, too. That's what this world needs. CR-Z SI. or A CR-Z Type R.

r4X0r
6 months ago#67
I guess the stumbling point is how much better would it be than just the existing Civic SI, and would it attract enough people to be worth it.

User Info: CHS_RICH

CHS_RICH
6 months ago#68
They're too freaking expensive. I don't understand why they're not in the price range of GT-Rs. No one with that kind of money is going to buy a NSX over established luxury brands in my opinion.

r4X0r
6 months ago#69
It's only more expensive than the base model GTR. It's twenty grand cheaper than the NISMO GT-R.

User Info: CHS_RICH

CHS_RICH
6 months ago#70
r4X0r posted...
It's only more expensive than the base model GTR. It's twenty grand cheaper than the NISMO GT-R.

Good point. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I feel like these companies completely skipped a tier when making these cars. Hovering under 100k is where I feel Ford, Acura, Lexus, Nissan, etc should have these cars.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. Supposedly the new acura nsx is selling like s*** and no one cares about it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived