V-bar chains make me horny.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. V-bar chains make me horny.

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
4 weeks ago#41
Tupacrulez posted...
Worth 1.5 million bucks between him and his wife.

Too f***ing cheap to buy a snowblower.

I have a snow blower. There's still spots you have to shovel. The snow blower isn't going up on the porches and it scratches up paving stones.
Professionals are predictable- it's the amateurs who are dangerous.

User Info: Tupacrulez

Tupacrulez
4 weeks ago#42
r4X0r posted...
Tupacrulez posted...
Worth 1.5 million bucks between him and his wife.

Too f***ing cheap to buy a snowblower.

I have a snow blower. There's still spots you have to shovel. The snow blower isn't going up on the porches and it scratches up paving stones.

Mine doesn't. I used UHMW plastic and a drill to make adjustable 'feet' for the auger housing. I get down to an inch with it. The old 'feet' held it way too far off the ground. Was not happy.

Mines a fairly old body. Yours must have an adjustment for clearance.

As for hard to reach areas, I have taken mine onto porches, idled it down, and blown out the door/over the handrail.

I shoveled an 80x16 driveway for 15 years. I hate shoveling. I'll take LONGER to use the blower, in order to not shovel.
Suck less, Rock Moar
Have I licked butt hole before? All the time. --r4xor

User Info: sredfox21

sredfox21
4 weeks ago#43
I have this 9 year old to do mine. He's okay.....little pricey for the service life
support my idea, speak and spell with gwen stefani
its papayas, p-a-p-a-y-a-s

User Info: NES4EVER

NES4EVER
4 weeks ago#44
I don't mind shoveling, but I only have a front porch and like 6 feet of sidewalk and my driveway, which is one car wide/long.

Used to live on the corner of a busy street though. That sucked because I'd have to shovel 150 feet of sidewalk and then the plow would come down the hill and plow slush back on the sidewalk, which would then freeze overnight and I'd have to use like a pike to break it up.
nu-horsemen 4evar
[A GameFAQs Moderator was deleted by this message]

Tupacrulez
4 weeks ago#45
Its funny, I've been fighting the city here for quite some time.

I can't collect rainwater from my house, as that 'belongs' to the city.

I cannot do anything with the boulevard in front of my house, as that belongs to the city.

However, I must keep the boulevard clear of snow, as that is my responsibility. And I cannot blow snow into the street, as that snow belongs to me, not the city.

Also, I cannot get a permit to dump my snow at the city snow dump grounds, as I am not a business (seeing a racket developing here?)

Last year, I finally said f***it and took a company truck/trailer, and paid the general I borrowed it from for the dump fees.

This year, I may dump it on the mayors yard while he is f***ed off to Arizona. We'll se .
Suck less, Rock Moar

User Info: sredfox21

sredfox21
4 weeks ago#46
Sucks for you
support my idea, speak and spell with gwen stefani
its papayas, p-a-p-a-y-a-s

Tupacrulez
4 weeks ago#47
Meh. Least I'm not shoveling.
Suck less, Rock Moar

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
4 weeks ago#48
Hmm. I have a rain barrel, it never occurred to me that it could be illegal.
Professionals are predictable- it's the amateurs who are dangerous.

User Info: ChokeStan

ChokeStan
4 weeks ago#49
I think it's illegal in a lot of places. That's one thing I always see brought up in the libertarian pages I'm on on Facebook.
But I didn't put my hair in a pony tail for nothing so if I'm going home alone I'm not going at all.

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
4 weeks ago#50
Its illegal in a lot of places for drinking water.

But still, let me drink my dirty tar roof water.
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. V-bar chains make me horny.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived