This is the best thing I've ever heard Bose make and it's not even sound related

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. This is the best thing I've ever heard Bose make and it's not even sound related

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
4 weeks ago#1
https://youtu.be/3KPYIaks1UY

Kinda surprised not to see it on super luxury things
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: Albtraum13

Albtraum13
4 weeks ago#2
Sweeeeet Ive been dreaming of this up in my head for ages. It's crazy what gyro stabilizers do for camera shakes and vibration. Figured it was a matter of time before its found in cars.

User Info: Yadoken

Yadoken
4 weeks ago#3
Did you not watch until the end? Deemed too heavy and expensive to be used in passenger cars.
Not changing sig until I get a SNES

User Info: Meltdown1988

Meltdown1988
4 weeks ago#4
Looked like an advanced version of Citro├źn's hydropneumatic suspension (so: definitely cool but perhaps not revolutionary), until it decided to become KITT and jump right the f*** over an obstacle.
Hi

User Info: r4X0r

r4X0r
4 weeks ago#5
Yadoken posted...
Did you not watch until the end? Deemed too heavy and expensive to be used in passenger cars.

When, though? The cars are early 90s Lexus LSs, then they have a Porsche Cayman, so the video could be a decade old.
Professionals are predictable- it's the amateurs who are dangerous.

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
4 weeks ago#6
Shoot, on super luxury, it doesnt even matter. Slap bigger brakes on it and it'll be fine.
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
  1. Boards
  2. Cars and Trucks
  3. This is the best thing I've ever heard Bose make and it's not even sound related

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived