12 years later- game is even more fun than i remember!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StarLancer
  3. 12 years later- game is even more fun than i remember!

User Info: silenthillish

silenthillish
3 years ago#1
finally beat mission 8 (i think) with the 3 torpedo bombers... ignore the torpedoes at first & get those bombers FAST!

I was never in to flight/space combat games- but was a huge dreamcast fanboy- so Starlancer is the first one i really got in to. Now i'm playing Colony Wars, picked this game up after selling it shortly after first buying it- and considering building a PC to play Star Citizen.

i guess what i'm saying is... SPACE ROCKS!

Dreamcast Pro Tip:

if you have an extra PSX analog controller sitting around- rip the rubber pad off one of the sticks, and glue it onto your DC stick. Makes the controller feel SO much better! (especially with Jet Set Radio & stuff where you constantly hold forward)
revolution action!

User Info: amcdc79

amcdc79
3 years ago#2
This game STILL does Rock! Is STILL on-line with up to 6 players on it's original server.

http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=99c828e302c9835935dae7fcdd36dce5
  1. Boards
  2. StarLancer
  3. 12 years later- game is even more fun than i remember!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived