How many unplayed games DO you have from the last holiday sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Steam
  3. How many unplayed games DO you have from the last holiday sale?

User Info: BiscuitThi3f

BiscuitThi3f
5 years ago#1
I'm actually somewhat curious. <_<
"Medicine is the only profession that labours incessantly to destroy the reason for its own existence." - James Bryce.

User Info: Sain_of_Caelin

Sain_of_Caelin
5 years ago#2
None.
http://www.backloggery.com/sainthegoo
MW3 Ally Code: 1489-9351-5925 Kiwi

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
5 years ago#3
I won the entire fear series, I think I calculated it was something like 70 gigs to download them all. And I am not interested in the series.

User Info: ReeNoiP

ReeNoiP
5 years ago#4
Completed Portal 2 single player and Deus ex human evolution.

Working on Bioshock 1 now, then 2.

I play C&C4 campaign when I have the patience for it. I regret getting that and probably won't touch multiplayer.

Completed all campaigns in Left 4 dead 2 but I still play it.

Still haven't touched Portal 2 coop (anyone?)

I have been taking a break from Neverwinter Nights 2 which I got some time before the sale. Will probably start that up again soon.
---

User Info: Teletaz99

Teletaz99
5 years ago#5
BiscuitThi3f posted...
I'm actually somewhat curious. <_<

I got a few gifts games but haven't really put an time on the due to work or my psp
PC-http://steamcommunity.com/id/An-Hero-10
PSP/ Wii/ xbox360- persona 2,mega man power up

User Info: arleas

arleas
5 years ago#6
I've got games I haven't played from the sale before THAT. Basically, every time I swear to myself that I'm not going to buy any more games till I've made my backlog disappear, I find an irresistible sale on some game that I know I want, but not necessarily bad enough to play it right away.

For my purposes, I consider any game I haven't played for at least 1 hour per $1 of purchase price to be unplayed... I guess that's why even if I see Duke Nukem for $5 I can safely say "I shouldn't have too much trouble playing that for 5 hours" and then I play for an hour and think "oh God, it's worse than I imagined it was".

So yeah... uh.. did you want an actual game count? ugh... I have about 85 games that I've never or barely ever played. :I
http://raptr.com/badge/dc821beb3ce7e522d4d6721ba24c11e0/fs.png
http://myanimelist.net/signature/arleas.png

User Info: chocobowz

chocobowz
5 years ago#7
Theres 4 episodes of sam and max I haven't had time to play yet.
I also didn't play abes exodus but will eventually play it.

User Info: CopShowGuy

CopShowGuy
5 years ago#8
I won Dvinity II in the pile. Don't plan on playing it.
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~

User Info: Frankie_Spankie

Frankie_Spankie
5 years ago#9
7 out of 15 but only 2 of those 7 are 6+ hours long, the others are all really short.
Don't **** with Da Hui

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
5 years ago#10
Only have five games on Steam that I have not played yet and none of them are from this past sale - they are all from prior sales or games that came with other ones (CS:S from the Orange Box, The Witcher, Saints Row 2, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 as an extra included with another game).

However, I have more console games still in their wrapper than PC games unplayed. With my new job, I have very little free time during the work week working 17+ hours a day and my days off I devote to hanging out with friends and my girlfriend. I believe last I checked, I have games ranging back to God of War 3, Gears of War 3, inFamous 2, Dark Souls, etc. that still remain unopened simply for the fact I know how engrossing most of those games are and I just don't have the time.
Wolfdale e8400 @ 3.6GHz OC'd | 4GB Mushkin RAM | eVGA GTX 260 896MB VRAM 576/1242/1998 OC'd to 732/1457/2360
  1. Boards
  2. Steam
  3. How many unplayed games DO you have from the last holiday sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived