Hey New Here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JM97

JM97
4 years ago#1
Hey everyone,

I'm not new to the game, I'm actually a veteran but I'm new to this board. I would like to introduce myself as Cyrax. If you look in my signature you will see my YouTube channel in which I'm starting to record game-plays and commentaries for Halo CE daily. I'm a pretty skilled player, I'm a solid sniper and pistol user. My true passion is shotguns though. Today I went 120-5 on Longest during one of those 24/7 servers until I got bored. There were also 16 people in that lobby. Well in general I'm new here and the leader of the [OS] clan, in which stands for Outstanding Shooters. I'm the only one in it considering I just started it recently and I'm looking for members. I know this board is dead and you probably won't see this post for a while but the game isn't dead. I'm online everyday and getting good. If you would like to join the clan please put your online name with the tag here so I can see what it looks like. My main communication is on Skype. If you have a Skype account please add me @redjm97 so I can message you and such.

Until then, Cyrax is out! See you on the battlefield.
Cyrax [MG] for Wii U and Cyrax [OS] for Halo CE
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmgamegod

User Info: Zeskii

Zeskii
4 years ago#2
CE as in Custom Edition or CE as in Combat Evolved?

Hmm:
Not with that attitude. Now pull up your socks and go dig the biggest hole any man has ever dug. You'll become a legend faster that Jesus.-Leafybug

The quote that's popping up on this account on this board o-o

Something's up with GameFOX I think...
i7-3970X@4.6 GHz - 4x SAPPHIRE 7970 GHz @1150/1200 - EVGA Classified SR-X 270 - HAF X RC-492 - 2x Samsung 840 512 GB - 16 GB G.Skill DDR3 2400 - EVGA NEX 1500W

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived