What is your all-time favorite ARCADE CABINET game you ever played? #2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. What is your all-time favorite ARCADE CABINET game you ever played? #2

User Info: Action53

Action53
1 year ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/TXEfVap.jpg

Just got home with my newest addition to my garagecade. It's been converted to a LCD screen but I plan on changing it back to CRT as soon as I get the parts.

http://i.imgur.com/bE3hovU.jpg

This is my current garage line up:

Centipede, Robocop, Police 911, Crime Fighters

Crime Fighters is in a Nintendo vs Dualsystem cabinet. I have most of the parts together to make it original again, the last few pieces are in the mail. It's going to be Vs Super Mario Bros on the right side and Vs Tetris on the left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_VS._System

User Info: shipwreckers

shipwreckers
1 year ago#2
All hail arcades!!!
Money is overrated...
(edited 1 year ago)

shipwreckers
1 year ago#3
I know in the previous topic, I said that the TMNT was my favorite arcade cabinet game (and that's true), but strictly going by quarters spent, I'd probably have to say that Souledge took most of my money. That game was just so addictive to me (and it's the only arcade fighting game I ever actually got good at).

Granted, fighting games don't seem to make these list very often. I think I can count on one hand how many posters listed a fighting game as their "all-time" favorite in the last topic.
Money is overrated...

User Info: darcandkharg31

darcandkharg31
1 year ago#4
I think the most i've played was Marvel vs Capcom in high school. I was the second best player in school, the other was this kid who had like a 200$ joystick set up at his home or something like that. I could only beat him like 1/3 of the time or something.
This is my signature, there are many others like it, but this one is mine.
If you take 110% of what I say seriously then you're gonna have a bad time.

User Info: Newave

Newave
1 year ago#5
Some of my favorites that I've actually played IRL and remember right now are BadLands (the vehicle combat game, not the wild west shooter), Virtua Racing, Sega Rally, Vampire Night and House of the Dead.
Kill the legs first, that's an ironclad battle tactic!

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
1 year ago#6
So was that other topic like 60% Ship bumping himself?
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: Action53

Action53
1 year ago#7
Metalsonic66 posted...
So was that other topic like 60% Ship bumping himself?

Probably more like 30, it would still be going if he just edited his posts instead of posting four times in a row fifteen minutes apart
Not that ive played em all but when I was a lad going to arcades I loved the bigass starwars trilogy cabinet with the hugh jass seat.

I really wanna play it but over the years theyve been taken out of arcades that are still around. perhaps dave and busters would have it? idk.

so wanna play it. tried to *ahem* play it but it was one game that couldnt, as far as i know, be emulated to any successful degree.
(message deleted)

shipwreckers
1 year ago#10
I fear the love for arcades on PotD is fizzling out.

This saddens me.
Money is overrated...
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. What is your all-time favorite ARCADE CABINET game you ever played? #2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.