What is your all-time favorite ARCADE CABINET game you ever played? #2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. What is your all-time favorite ARCADE CABINET game you ever played? #2

User Info: shipwreckers

shipwreckers
1 year ago#21
Sorry, I haven't been able to check in the topic for a while. Hurricane Matthew has been a priority in my area.
Money is overrated...
shipwreckers posted...
Sorry, I haven't been able to check in the topic for a while. Hurricane Matthew has been a priority in my area.

I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.
Currently playing: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, F-Zero X, Minecraft, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.
I like the arcade games with the light guns or whatever they're called. My favorite was Point Blank 2. I also really like Pinball, but I'm not sure if those count.
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

shipwreckers
1 year ago#24
_EggplantWizard posted...
shipwreckers posted...

I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

Thanks. I do appreciate it. I was unusually lucky regarding power outages / flooding. But nearly ever other member of my extended family experienced severe outages, and pretty darn bad flooding.

I may have some pics from it to post, eventually.
Money is overrated...
AllstarSniper32 posted...
I like the arcade games with the light guns or whatever they're called. My favorite was Point Blank 2. I also really like Pinball, but I'm not sure if those count.

Yeah, pinball machines are great. My favorites are Doctor Who, Theatre of Magic, Rocky & Bullwinkle, South Park, and Tee'd Off.
I wish I could play more, but there aren't any in the area.
If you like pinball, then I would recommend The Pinball Arcade. Of course, the tables aren't as good as the real deal, but the game does a great job of emulating them.
Now playing: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, F-Zero X, LittleBigPlanet, Minecraft, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
1 year ago#26
The Combo-Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga machine at my local Dave n' Buster's has been converted into a donation machine... As in, you can put in any amount from 25 cents to a dollar, to five dollars, etc, and it will all register as one credit. So I guess I should play it old-school and get several dollars in quarters before I go there again.

Semi-bummer, they've adjusted the movement speed in Ms. Pac-Man since the last time I played. I remember it being lightning-quick before.
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.
Metalsonic66 posted...
The Combo-Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga machine at my local Dave n' Buster's has been converted into a donation machine... As in, you can put in any amount from 25 cents to a dollar, to five dollars, etc, and it will all register as one credit. So I guess I should play it old-school and get several dollars in quarters before I go there again.

Semi-bummer, they've adjusted the movement speed in Ms. Pac-Man since the last time I played. I remember it being lightning-quick before.

Yeah, some Ms. Pac-man machines are lightning quick. ...some aren't. I like the ones that are.
Plus, Galaga rules!
Now playing: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, F-Zero X, LittleBigPlanet, Minecraft, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

shipwreckers
1 year ago#28
I'm thinking about looking into Arcade OST's just to see which arcade games had the most awesome soundtracks.

I'm guessing most people don't pay much mind to the MUSIC that plays while they're blasting away at arcades, but some games had pretty amazing soundtracks.
Money is overrated...

User Info: Oblivion_Hero

Oblivion_Hero
1 year ago#29
Jambo Safari and Silent Scope are my top 2
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
1 year ago#30
shipwreckers posted...
I'm guessing most people don't pay much mind to the MUSIC that plays while they're blasting away at arcades, but some games had pretty amazing soundtracks.

Metal Slug series has godly music.
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. What is your all-time favorite ARCADE CABINET game you ever played? #2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.