What is your all-time favorite ARCADE CABINET game you ever played? #2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. What is your all-time favorite ARCADE CABINET game you ever played? #2

User Info: shipwreckers

shipwreckers
3 months ago#261
Man..., this topic is making me really miss Midway.
Money is overrated...

shipwreckers
3 months ago#262
Hey Action..., did you ever get a hold of an NBA Jam cabinet at one point, or am I thinking of someone else???
Money is overrated...

User Info: Action53

Action53
3 months ago#263
shipwreckers posted...
Hey Action..., did you ever get a hold of an NBA Jam cabinet at one point, or am I thinking of someone else???

Not yet, I almost did but it didn't work out
Plsbemeantome.sarahah.com

shipwreckers
3 months ago#264
Action53 posted...
shipwreckers posted...

Not yet, I almost did but it didn't work out

Meh, oh well. I was going to ask if the Bill Clinton skin was in the arcade version. I've heard so, but I've never seen anyone confirm it.
Money is overrated...

User Info: Action53

Action53
3 months ago#265
Bill is at the end of Cruis'n World, in a hot tub on the moon with Hillary and some lady
Plsbemeantome.sarahah.com

shipwreckers
3 months ago#266
Action53 posted...
Bill is at the end of Cruis'n World, in a hot tub on the moon with Hillary and some lady

Gotta love the 90's...
Money is overrated...

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
3 months ago#267
hmm my favorite (and sadly I haven't gotten to play many arcade machines in life) was probably MvC 1. also played the hell out of this capcom game where you drove around in a car that could shoot but you could get out of the car voluntarily or because it was about to blow but being on foot meant 1 hit to die.
also nfl blitz
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

shipwreckers
3 months ago#268
mooreandrew58 posted...
hmm my favorite (and sadly I haven't gotten to play many arcade machines in life) was probably MvC 1. also played the hell out of this capcom game where you drove around in a car that could shoot but you could get out of the car voluntarily or because it was about to blow but being on foot meant 1 hit to die.
also nfl blitz

I remember those weird looking CG cheerleaders on NFL Blitz. The skin textures made them look like bronze statues.
http://i.imgur.com/XYk8iwT.jpg
Money is overrated...
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
3 months ago#269
shipwreckers posted...
mooreandrew58 posted...
also nfl blitz

I remember those weird looking CG cheerleaders on NFL Blitz. The skin textures made them look like bronze statues.
http://i.imgur.com/XYk8iwT.jpg

despite being a young teen male I oddly don't remember the cheerleaders. my biggest memory was getting my ass handed to me by some older teen or adult who had clearly played the game way too much. I would have claimed he was cheating had he not been standing right next to me where I could see everything he did.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

shipwreckers
3 months ago#270
mooreandrew58 posted...
despite being a young teen male I oddly don't remember the cheerleaders. my biggest memory was getting my ass handed to me by some older teen or adult who had clearly played the game way too much. I would have claimed he was cheating had he not been standing right next to me where I could see everything he did.

That was one great thing about arcades as opposed to modern online multiplayer. You couldn't accuse someone of cheating, since you were both playing on the exact same machine (generally speaking).

Of course, the later NFL Blitz games had those three-icon cheats you could put in if you were fast enough on the loading screens (Mortal Kombat had the same ability). Is it possible that your opponent was using cheat codes???
Money is overrated...
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. What is your all-time favorite ARCADE CABINET game you ever played? #2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.