PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic
Bump
Official nosy neighbor and gossip
http://imgur.com/uGKwGsK

User Info: ha21nagamas

ha21nagamas
3 months ago#182
Baking and shaking
You dont have to obey the white line, use the force

User Info: Tardis2015

Tardis2015
3 months ago#183
you still alive?
3DS FC: 2981-5558-6231
2nd FC: 0662-6831-0077
Stupid Pirate Guy 3 months ago#184
Tardis2015 posted...
you still alive?

Yeah, I've been slowly moving this week. Definitely in a better place to get some writing done, but haven't moved my desk yet >_>
Guybrush is my homeboy.

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 months ago#185
Then allow me to execute another bump for the sake of your desk.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.
No rushin. Take care of you.
Official nosy neighbor and gossip
http://imgur.com/uGKwGsK

User Info: Archmage007

Archmage007
3 months ago#187
Bump

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 months ago#188
One more bump from me to keep the ship above water for a bit.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.
Stupid Pirate Guy 3 months ago#189
Day 3

Sunlight poured into the dormitories as the metal shutters opened up to reveal the distant Earth as night turned to day according mechanical AI that controlled most of the base. The light shown on Thecolorgreen’s face waking him from his deep slumber. He sat up and let out a satisfied yawn and stretched out his arms as he looked over to see Faye Valentine naked and asleep next to him. He was thrilled by his luck. He managed to have found the perfect living quarters right off the bat and without ever having to leave he accrued a massive supply of food and had several companions come and go. He was mostly fond of his visitor from the night before who lay naked next to him turning her head away from the intruding sunbeams. She was by far the best lover that he had ever had in his life and he barely had to work for it. “Space must do something to the girls out here,” he thought to himself with a snicker.

Being careful not to wake Faye, Green slipped out of bed and walked towards the kitchen. As he shoved a piece of bread in his mouth he was still feeling happy about his current situation, but he felt that he could be better armed to protect this area and his woman. The kitchen supplied several sharp knives, but that was about it. He grabbed one of the knives and walked back into the dormitories towards one of the desks that had been smashed up during his fight with Madsack way back on the first day. He picked up the longest piece of wood that he could find and began carving its end down into a point. He felt a little silly carving a wooden spear when he was living on the most sophisticated piece of technology ever created by man, but at least a spear would give him more range than the knives. He tried his best to whittle quietly on the opposite side of the room of Faye so as not to disturb her rest.

Faye lay awake in the bed listening to Green carve into the wood. It was clear that the guy had no idea what he was doing and had just been surviving on sheer luck. Worked out well enough for her though, even though she had to sleep with the guy she got herself access to a great place to rest, plenty of food and a human shield throw at any enemies if they stumbled upon them. She adjusted herself in the bed and got more comfortable preparing to sleep as long as possible. As she started to close her eyes she noticed a metal object underneath the bed opposite to her. She couldn’t believe it as there just so happened to be a handgun lying there. She wanted to grab it, but she also didn’t want to draw Green’s attention. She continued to pretend to sleep as she planned to grab the gun as soon as she saw a proper opportunity.

Hanagamas wandered around the station the entire night before, he hadn’t gotten any sleep after his encounter with dan0429. He was frustrated that he still had yet to find a decent weapon or even any food for that matter. His food disappearing from the cafeteria the day before killed his morale, and then he would’ve been killed by Dan if it weren’t for Knuckles flying into a rage and getting between them. He was exhausted and starving. He had been aimlessly wandering around for hours. As the sunlight poured into the hallways as the shutters rose his eyes stung from the light as the lack of sleep had completely caught up with him. Wanting to get out of the light he pushed his way into the nearest room. It was a large room with a table surrounded by chairs on all sides. He groaned as light poured in through the glass ceiling. Feeling completely exhausted and defeated he climbed under the table and tried his best to get comfortable.
Guybrush is my homeboy.
(edited 3 months ago)
Stupid Pirate Guy 3 months ago#190
He rested his head on his arms and tried to get some sleep. He eventually drifted off to sleep. He didn’t know how long he slept, it could have been hours or just mere minutes but he was awoken by the sound of a strange chime as a vacuum tube opened up inside of the room. Curious, he climbed out from under the table and into the light. His eyes winced at the bright sun once again as he walked towards the tube. He reached inside and pulled out a bottle that was full of a strange liquid. He read the label one the side, “Self-Lighting Molotov c***tail”. He held onto his explosive prize with a rekindled hope in his chances for survival. He was suddenly filled with energy once again and was ready to blow some s*** up.

Koga woke up on the hard concrete floor of the seemingly endless tunnel that he had been traversing for the past several days. He was starting to get anxious. He was almost out of food and there was still no exit from this place to be found. He considered turning around and looking for the hatch that he originally entered from, but that was several days ago and he couldn’t even remember which way was which anymore as the concrete walls all looked identical and messed with his sense of direction. He rose to his feet and was struck with a spell of dizziness. He stumbled towards the wall and caught it with his hand as he waited for his head to stop spinning. An unbearably loud ringing echoed through his brain as he fell into the wall but managed to stay on his feet. It felt like several minutes had past, but eventually his head stopped ringing and he was able to stand normally again. He shook himself off, not sure what to do next.

Before he had a chance to consider his options a light appeared at one end of the tunnel and was heading in his direction. He stared at the light, almost like he was in a trance. He couldn’t believe his eyes as a tube shaped train car pulled up right next to him and stopped. He had been in these tunnels for days and this was the first time he had seen them actually being used for any purpose. The feeling was surreal but also relieving as the metal door on the train slid open revealing large, cushioned seats and soft, pleasant lighting. He didn’t even hesitate, he practically jumped aboard the train and made himself comfortable on the large cushioned seats. After a couple of moments the door slid shut and the train took off down the tunnel. Koga didn’t care where the train was taking him as long as it was somewhere other than here.

Melon Master found himself alone in the stinking sewer tunnel. He didn’t remember falling asleep. All that he could remember was going at it with Jen repeatedly. There was some weird kind of satisfaction about plowing a girl in such a disgusting place as this sewer. The girl was definitely a freak if she wanted to get it on in a place like this, but what kind of gentleman would he had been if he denied her. He wondered for a moment where she wandered off to, but didn’t dwell on the thought for long as he realized that he had been breathing in the sewage for several hours. “At least this place is new,” he thought. “Wouldn’t want to be in this place if this station was fully occupied.” He got up and put pressure on his injured leg. It hurt a little, but he was certainly able to walk. He walked along the grated platform for several minutes and found a ladder leading up to hatch. He climbed up and peaked through the opening. Once he was convinced no one was around he pulled himself out and found himself in some sort of storage room. He rummaged for supplies but there was nothing of use to be found in here. He exited the small room and found himself in one of the long main hallways of the base.
Guybrush is my homeboy.
(edited 3 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.