PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic
Stupid Pirate Guy 2 months ago#191
He was happy to be greeted by sunlight shining through the windows in the ceiling. He looked down the hallway and found a sign hanging nearby. The sign pointed out uninteresting areas nearby, but a symbol in the corner of it caught his attention. He remembered from the map he pulled up in the room with all the computers that all of the major sections of the base were broken down into individual areas that were identified by a corresponding symbol. He searched his memory and remembered this symbols area location in proximity to the room with the computers and his armory that he coded so only he could enter. He plotted a mental map in his mind of how to get back to his weapons and took off running down the hall as fast as he could on his injured leg.

Dan0429 woke up on the floor feeling completely disoriented. His mouth was parched dry and he struggled to stand up. He looked around and recognized nothing around him. His vision was hazy and he lumbered about clumsily as he attempted to get his bearings. He eventually saw something he recognized, a bathroom sign. He ran inside as fast as he could and threw his head under a sink and began guzzling water from the drain. After hydrating himself he stood up straight and looked at himself in the mirror, he gasped as he couldn’t believe his appearance. His skin was blackened and charred in several spots and his hair had turned white and was sticking straight up. He had no recollection of what had happened to him or how he got here. He started scrubbing the burns on his face only to be met with an excruciating pain as he cracked the charred layers of skin. He put his face in his hands and shook his head in disbelief, he needed to find someone and get help. He ran out of the bathroom and was shocked as he looked out of a giant gallery window revealing the bright Earth in the distance. He fell to his knees. Last thing he could remember he was home with his family, now he was helplessly trapped; injured, alone, and lost in space.

Mario VS DK was dipping in and out of rooms hunting for other tributes that he could smash with his electric mace. He couldn’t believe the size of this base. Room after room filled with either nothing or just a few simple desks. He wanted to be thorough and not miss a potential target, but the task was getting incredibly frustrating. He walked into another room. Nothing but a table and chair in the corner. In his anger he yelled out and smashed the cheap furniture to splinters with his mace. He was really itching to take someone out. He felt abandoned by Faye and needed to take that aggression out on someone. He figured that she had just used him at the time, but he didn’t understand why she stuck around for most of the next day only to disappear later. He knew she was playing games with him and he fell right into them. The girl was good at what she does, that was for sure. He relaxed for a moment and calmed down. He didn’t want to keep smashing things and put himself a position to be ambushed. After a moments rest he continued to search the rooms one by one, hoping to find someone whose face he could smash in.

Larry woke up in the corner of the room where he had fallen asleep the night before. His leg felt much better after injecting himself with the serum and he figured that his truce with Tardis had lasted long enough. The guy did provide some food so Larry decided that he would make his death quick and painless as he slept. Larry rose to his feet and took his trident in hand, but as he looked around he found that Tardis was nowhere in sight. He had fallen asleep on the opposite end of the room from him and all that was over there was a pile of tiny bones from the rabbit that they shared. He was annoyed that he was denied an easy kill but was also slightly relieved that he wouldn’t have to betray his truce so soon.
Guybrush is my homeboy.
(edited 2 months ago)
Stupid Pirate Guy 2 months ago#192
He picked up the bloody harpoon off of the floor that had previously been extracted from his leg and attached it to his belt. He held his trident out in front of him as he walked down the halls ready to attack anything that moved. He eventually heard the sounds of alarms going off in the distance. He decided to slowly make his way over there and see what the commotion was about.

MrKoopa was still hanging out in the pub where he had been for the past day. He had removed the bow from Sunny’s dead body and took the remaining arrows for himself. He couldn’t believe that idiot actually poisoned himself when trying to slip something into his drink. Koopa thought that they were getting along fine and was willing to trust him. He had personally acquired a decent arsenal and was willing to team up with someone to take out some of the weaker links on this base, but apparently Sunny was his own worst enemy. “Tough s***,” Koopa thought with a laugh as he grabbed another beer.

He began to chug down his beer when he heard footsteps coming up into the pub, he held onto his blaster under the table but made sure to keep it out of sight. Knuckles came stomping into the room looking pissed off and gave Koopa an acknowledging nod. Without a word Knuckles grabbed a beer from behind the bar. He popped the cap and looked down to see Sunny’s dead body already stinking with his skin turned a sickening green color that was already melting off of his flesh. “What happened to this a******?” Knuckles asked.

Koopa smiled, “Too much to drink I suppose.”

They shared in a laugh as Knuckles sat down at the bar a few seats down from Koopa. Knuckles guzzled back his beer and reached for another one within seconds. He had cuts all over his arms chest, Koopa figured that this character had gotten into enough s*** for now and was just trying to relax, but he held onto his blaster just in case. He figured that this might be a decent guy to team up with if he doesn’t end up getting s*** faced drunk. Koopa struck up a conversation about Knuckles’ injuries and Knuckles went on to explain how he was just trying to let off some steam when a bunch of a******s came in and decided to ruin his fun. He seemed extra pissed off about the fact that they all got away without having their throats slit by the claws sticking out of his hands. Koopa slid Knucks another beer and told him that it’s nothing a little drink can’t mend. “Amen,” Knuckles said as he chugged back his third beer in minutes.

The two of them carried on a friendly conversation and Koopa felt confident about getting this character to work together with him. They joked and shared stories as the continued to drink, all the while unaware that they were being watched. Up in the air duct in the ceiling Jen looked down on the two drinking together. She wished that she had a bomb that she could drop down there and take the both of them out, but she was completely weaponless. As she listened to them carry on she became jealous because she would enjoy drinking away her sorrows as well, but she had no idea how to actually get out of the vent system that she crawled into after her she awkwardly slipped away from Melon after their affair.
Guybrush is my homeboy.
Stupid Pirate Guy 2 months ago#193
Tardis woke up in his corner of the room where he had made a truce with Larry the night before. He tried to get up but somehow his energy shield had surrounded him in his sleep and left him stuck in a claustrophobic state. Apparently the shield had properties that he hadn’t known about. It was clear that Larry was looking for him when he woke up, but something about the shield made him invisible. He was grateful at the time, because by the look on Larry’s face he had sinister motives, but now that he was alone he really wanted to get up and move around again. He tried to pull his arms free but it almost felt like the shield was tightening itself around him, encapsulating him like some kind of cocoon. The more he struggled to free himself the more the shield pushed back on him and after several hours it had tightened itself around his body and began contorting him into a shape of its own desire. The energy cocoon twisted and bent his back and limbs in unnatural ways but he felt no pain, almost as though the shield was injecting him with a sedative, making him complacent to whatever it was attempting to do with him. Unable to move and entirely helpless Tardis could do nothing but cry uncontrollably as he felt himself lose all control of his body. He felt his mind weaken and he could no longer think rational thoughts. Whatever this shield was it wasn’t just an advanced piece of technology like he had assumed; it was some type of parasite that was taking over him. As it contorted his body in unnatural positions he lost all control of his mind, he gave into the insanity of the parasitic shield creature and let it seize full control over him.

2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance

wwinter
District 9

SunWuKung420
District 10

Proceed.
Guybrush is my homeboy.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Mario_VS_DK

Mario_VS_DK
2 months ago#194
Hm. Wonder how Tardis is going to get out of that.
Stupid signature!

User Info: ha21nagamas

ha21nagamas
2 months ago#195
Yeah boy i got some molotov. Its hammertime
You dont have to obey the white line, use the force

User Info: Mario_VS_DK

Mario_VS_DK
1 month ago#196
Well, since it said self lighting, I'm betting it's going to backfire (pun totally intended) on you and light at the most inopportune time.
Stupid signature!

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#197
Several truces in play here. Granted, they are all going to break, but it is a question of which one will break first. ... I get the feeling Knuckles is going to lose his s*** and go for Koopa.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
1 month ago#198
There ain't no stoppin' this train I'm on.
What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
Aye Matey!

User Info: ha21nagamas

ha21nagamas
1 month ago#199
Mario_VS_DK posted...
Well, since it said self lighting, I'm betting it's going to backfire (pun totally intended) on you and light at the most inopportune time.

No it will only light when i throw it. Its not going to backfire at me, right? *Nervously backing off
You dont have to obey the white line, use the force

User Info: Melon_Master

Melon_Master
1 month ago#200
So far a busted ankles alright, I have a high pain threshold.
Embarrassing examples being, I've (drunkenly) fallen off the top of two story homes trying to jump into the pools, twice yet ended up fine each time lol. I've also been hit by vehicles more than once and ended up alright.. these incidents all being the reason it's best I don't drink anymore. xP
http://i.imgur.com/linui.png http://i.imgur.com/FiYI1.jpg
PotDs UnOfficial President and Official Sheldon Cooper
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.