PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

User Info: Archmage007

Archmage007
2 months ago#281
Thanks for the update SPG, and bump.

User Info: Melon_Master

Melon_Master
2 months ago#282
KogaSteelfang posted...
Oh goody. Parasite leading me to its stash. At least I got off the train, that was a surprise. Thought for sure it'd get me.

Don't worry, you'll probably be the next person it climbs inside lol.
http://i.imgur.com/linui.png http://i.imgur.com/FiYI1.jpg
PotDs UnOfficial President and Official Sheldon Cooper

Archmage007
2 months ago#283
Melon_Master posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...
Oh goody. Parasite leading me to its stash. At least I got off the train, that was a surprise. Thought for sure it'd get me.

Don't worry, you'll probably be the next person it climbs inside lol.

Koga is cozy and warm inside...the parasite just wants to crawl inside.

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
2 months ago#284
D:
Nooo.
What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
Aye Matey!

Archmage007
2 months ago#285
Bump

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
2 months ago#286
Those who live ... must bump.

(I do not live in the game, of course. Only a saying.)
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: Tardis2015

Tardis2015
2 months ago#287
bump!
3DS FC: 2981-5558-6231
2nd FC: 0662-6831-0077

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
2 months ago#288
Poof.
What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
Aye Matey!
Stupid Pirate Guy 2 months ago#289
Night 4

Ryan had been leading Koga down the twisting corridors of hallways trying to find his way back to his dormitory for hours. He could sense the uneasiness in Koga, it was clear that he had been through some s*** and wasn’t willing to take any risks. Ryan was praying that he could find his way back soon so he could relax. He had plenty of food to offer Koga and had no interest in fighting him. He was still feeling f***ed up from his experience with whatever creature that was that had been controlling Tardis’ body. He couldn’t get the horrific image of Tardis’ neck being split open out of his mind, he just wanted to lay down and try to forget about this crazy game and the f***ed up s*** that he had seen.

After what seemed like an eternity Ryan finally started to recognize the area that he was in. The hallways outside of the dormitories were lit with a cool blue light that he hadn’t seen in the rest of the base. He excitedly quickened his pace and Koga kept up, not willing to take any chances of Ryan trying something. Triumphantly Ryan slid open the doors to the area that he had made his home in, he regretted ever leaving it at all. He motioned for Koga to follow him to the back towards the kitchen. Koga was still unsure if he should trust Ryan, but when he saw the cabinets and refrigerators fully stocked with food he lowered his guard and dove straight in gorging himself on the glorious bounty.

Koga hadn’t realized how hungry he actually was until he started eating. The adrenaline of being on a runaway train followed by bashing in an opponents skull made him lose all sight of those baser instincts. But now that he had access to food eating was all that he could think about. Ryan excused himself so that he could lay down. Koga continued to keep an eye on Ryan through the kitchen door, but within minutes he heard Ryan snoring and figured that he could drop his guard and focus on sating his appetite. After stuffing himself to the point of discomfort Koga left the kitchen and sat down in a bed adjacent to where Ryan was sleeping. The bed was comfortable and he felt very relaxed, but he wouldn’t allow himself to fall asleep.

Ryan eventually woke up and sat up to see Koga resting in the nearby bed. He asked if Koga was satisfied with the food and Koga gave a nod. Feeling much more relaxed Koga apologized for his hostility when they had first met. Ryan understood and thanked him for giving him a chance. The two sat and discussed their experiences that they had while on the moon base. Koga talked about the train and killing Mario. Ryan talked about killing Madsack early on and his encounter with Faye. He was reluctant to talk about what he saw had happened to Tardis, but he felt that he needed share that experience and get it off of his chest. As Ryan spoke of the strange creature he could tell by the look on Koga’s face that he didn’t believe the tale. Koga listened to the crazy story and just couldn’t believe that such a creature would exist, he chalked it up to Ryan not having the mental fortitude to hack it in this situation and his brain playing tricks on him. Koga changed the subject from the haunting tale and they began to share stories of their lives back on Earth.
Guybrush is my homeboy.
Stupid Pirate Guy 2 months ago#290
Faye Valentine woke up covered in a cold sweat. She had nightmares where she was being chased by a creature that had eaten the flesh of all of her friends one after another, and it was coming for her next. She hadn’t had a decent sleep since she had arrived on the moon base, and this was the first time that she could recall dreaming. She caught her breath and composed herself. She stood up and couldn’t see MrKoopa anywhere. The two of them had agreed to sleep in shifts, but now he was nowhere to be seen. She didn’t waste any time being upset over his absence. Part of her was surprised that he hadn’t betrayed her while she slept. She started walking through the synthetic forest in search of some food and water. Next time she ran into Koopa she would be sure to give him a less than friendly greeting.

Faye left the area unaware that Koopa remained in the bushes nearby where he was keeping watch over her. Unfortunately he had fallen asleep during his watch and was so well hidden that Faye was oblivious to his whereabouts. He slept for several more hours until he woke up to find himself alone. He realized immediately that he made a mistake by falling asleep when he was supposed to keep watch. He had a huge advantage teaming up with Faye and now she had left. He decided to search the area nearby to try to find her, hoping that she was still close by.

Koopa held his blaster out in front of him in case he was met with any hostiles on his search. He snuck between the trees doing his best to stay silent. Even though the forest was new and composed mostly of synthetic hybrids of botanic life there was still a great deal of foliage on that ground that crunched under his feet. In this area of the base the shutters that closed at night didn’t block out the sun entirely but rather covered it in a shade to simulate a night sky being lit merely by distant stars. He moved along cautiously looking in all directions as he moved. After some time of searching he had basically given up on looking for Faye, he had no idea of how much of a head start she had on him, or even in which direction she had traveled. He lowered his gun as he walked through a clearing in the forest. He was lost in though when he practically tripped over Jen as she slept.

Koopa jumped back in surprise and Jen cried out being awoken so suddenly. Koopa held his blaster at her unsure of what kind of threat she posed to him. She looked up at him helplessly and tears began to stream down her face. She looked completely disheveled, her hair was a tangled mess and she was covered in dirt and grease from head to toe. Koopa couldn’t help but feel sympathetic towards her. He knew the stakes of the game, but something about her was just so helpless that he couldn’t bring himself to just take her out right then and there. He lowered his gun and signaled to her that he wasn’t going to hurt her. She looked up at him and started to weep uncontrollably. He was suddenly very uncomfortable, he didn’t know how to comfort her and regretted stumbling upon her at all. Not knowing what else to do he placed a hand on her shoulder. She grasped his hand and wiped her tear soaked cheek on his hand as she wept. Unsure of what to do Koopa stayed with her as she cried through the rest of the night.

Proceed.
Guybrush is my homeboy.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.