PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

User Info: Archmage007

Archmage007
1 month ago#321
Bump for gruesome fatalities!
Pew pew pew
Official nosy neighbor and gossip
http://imgur.com/uGKwGsK

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#323
A bump from my sun-dried corpse on the surface of the Moon.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

Archmage007
1 month ago#324
Bumpy

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
1 month ago#325
Once more.
What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
Aye Matey!
Stupid Pirate Guy 1 month ago#326
I actually wrote half an update the other day but couldn't finish because I had to go back to work. I'll upload what I have when I'm around my laptop later.
Guybrush is my homeboy.

User Info: Tardis2015

Tardis2015
1 month ago#327
wonder who wins
3DS FC: 2981-5558-6231
2nd FC: 0662-6831-0077
Stupid Pirate Guy 1 month ago#328
Day 5 part 1

MrKoopa shot awake as a sharp pain pierced into his side. He jumped to his feet and almost immediately fell back to his knees as he realized that he had bee stabbed in the side. He struggled to right himself as his head spun from the unexpected attack. He hadn’t even intended on falling asleep the night before. Jen seemed harmless in her fragile state and he let his guard down. He rolled on his good side and looked up to see Jen standing over him. She reached down and tried to pull the blaster off of his belt. Koopa kicked in the air to keep her away as he pulled himself along the ground. Jen tried her best to get her hands on the weapon but he wasn’t letting her get close. She reached down once again only to receive a kick to the face. She stumbled back as Koopa scrambled to his feet and took off running into the trees.

Once he got some distance he ducked behind a tree and grasped the object sticking out of his side. He looked down to see a crude wooden shank that had been carved from a tree branch. He let out a pained yell as he pulled the branch out. His stomach muscles tightened and fell to the ground, but at least he had removed the intrusive object. He managed to compose himself through the pain and reached down and grabbed his blaster. He waited for a few moments then stepped out from behind the tree and aimed at where he had last seen Jen. She was gone, nowhere in sight. He grasped his wound and started running through the trees. He had no idea if Jen was capable of hunting him with any proficiency, but she had already managed to get the drop on him and he wasn’t going to take any chances.

Jen had crept behind some bushes and stayed out of sight. She was unarmed and Koopa was carrying quite an arsenal. She wished that she had been smarter and disarmed him before sticking him, but she had been desperate and not thinking rationally. She thought that she could kill him with the branch. She knew that she had stabbed him deep and he would be losing strength before long. She waited several minutes and took after him following the blood trail, certain that after losing blood that he would be unable to defend himself.

Jen crept through the trees following the spatters of blood that Koopa had left behind. She smiled at her cleverness, knowing that her prey would have no where to hide. She took her time, giving Koopa plenty of time to bleed out. She followed the trail for some time when all of the sudden it stopped. She looked all around but there was no signs of any more blood spatters on the ground. She then noticed a bloody hand print on a large tree in front of her. She looked up the tree and saw Koopa laying across a thick branch high above with his bow and arrow nocked back and aiming straight at her. Jen panicked and began to run but she had no time. Koopa release the arrow and as it struck the ground next to her feet a mechanism within the tip released a sonic blast which devastated the area. The force of the blast ripped Jen’s legs from her body sending her dismembered torso flying through the air. She crashed to the ground hard and immediately passed out as the blood drained from her devastated body.

Koopa smiled a satisfied grin through the pain. He started to shift himself to start climbing down when he heard a loud snap. The sonic blast from the arrow decimated the trunk of the tree he was in. He could only brace himself as he came crashing to the ground tangled in the mass of branches.
Guybrush is my homeboy.

Archmage007
1 month ago#329
Exciting update, that Jen can be so bloodthirsty and ruthless.

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
1 month ago#330
Looks like Jen doesn't have a leg to stand on.
I suck at this lol
What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
Aye Matey!
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.