PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

User Info: Archmage007

Archmage007
3 weeks ago#341
*Casts 'null purge' on topic and worries TC might have 'reflect' on so splashes him with an 'elixir' item hoping some gets in his mouth*

This topic must live!
Stupid Pirate Guy 3 weeks ago#342
Day 5 continued

Faye had been resting on the soft grass when she heard an explosion followed by the loud snapping of wood. She readied her gun and started making her way towards the commotion. In the distance she could see a cloud of dust and debris rising from where the tree had crashed to the ground. She approached carefully. She looked down to see the mangled remains of Jen at her feet. Her legs had been reduced to ravaged nubs and the rest of her body was covered in lacerations. Her chest heaved spastically as she gasped for breath. Faye looked upon her suffering for a moment more before mercifully shooting her in the forehead to end her suffering. As the loud bang from her shot echoed in the distance she heard someone struggling nearby. She made her way over to the fallen tree and found Koopa covered in blood struggling to free himself from beneath the heavy branches. For a moment Faye considered ending his life as well, but she removed the thought from her mind. Although she hadn’t grown particularly fond of Koopa in the time they had spent together she decided that he at least deserved the opportunity to die with dignity. She holstered her weapon and walked towards him seeing if she could help him escape from the mass of tree branches.

Koopa finally noticed Faye and called out to her to help him. She noticed that he was bleeding badly from his side, but the wound did not look to be fatal. Regardless he was pinned down under the weight of the tree. She mustered all of her strength and lifted the branches off of Koopa’s chest. After a few moments he managed to wriggle free and remove himself from underneath. He stood up to thank Faye but couldn’t find the words as he was gasping for breath. Faye was also breathing heavily from exerting herself. They both moved to a clear area to catch their breath. As they breathed heavily they both began to smile. Koopa was still wounded but his injury didn’t seem to bother him all too much as the smile on his face grew wider and wider. They both regained their breath fairly quickly but when they looked at each other they both burst out laughing, almost uncontrollably. They were filled with a feeling of euphoria and felt high. Little did they know that the large forested chamber was being pumped full of excessive levels of oxygen.
Guybrush is my homeboy.
Stupid Pirate Guy 3 weeks ago#343
The two laughed with one another in the clearing for several minutes. They had no idea what had come over them, but they welcomed the feeling. Neither one of them had felt nearly this relaxed in the time that they’ve spent in this arena. They laughed louder and louder as the room filled with more and more oxygen. As they enjoyed themselves a panel opened on the far side of the room from them. Electronic sparks flew from the panel at the command of the stations AI and the nearby trees immediately caught on fire. Within moments the fire had spread rapidly consuming the entire side of the synthetic forest. Faye and Koopa stared wide eyed as the inferno burst forth in front of them. They both turned and ran away from the fire. The chamber was that they were in was massive and the doors to enter were relatively small, they knew that they would need a small miracle to escape from the blaze.

As they ran the overhead lights in the chamber shut off leaving the only illumination from the encroaching fire and the distant sunlight that peaked through the corners of the large glass ceiling. They ran blindly feeling the heat growing in the room as the fire grew in size. As they ran they noticed a strange trail of light along the ground seeping out between the blades of grass. The trail of light was directly under where they were running and headed off into the unburnt portion of the forest. With no other options they followed the trail as fast as the could. They darted between the trees as the fire swept through directly behind them. They were exhausted from the intense heat. Just as they felt that they were ready to collapse they came to a wall and the trail of light continued on through an open door leading into a familiar metal covered hallway. They both sprinted out of the forest chamber and were relieved as the thick metal door automatically slid closed behind them. They collapsed to the cold metal floor as they caught their breath. They never imagined they would be so happy to be surrounded by the cold lifeless steel once again. They rested for a long time. They had no desire to get up and go anywhere but they eventually decided that they would need to move on. As they walked they noticed that the trail of light was still on the ground going down the hallway and turning a corner. As they walked they attempted to enter a few rooms, but the doors had been sealed shut. The only passages that were open to them were the ones illuminated by the strange light that had led them to safety. Not knowing what else to do Faye and Koopa followed the light, unsure of what destination the space station had in mind for them.

Koga had finally fallen asleep in the comfortable bed in the dormitory area. Ryan was relieved that he could finally have a moment alone with his thoughts. He was still extremely shaken by his encounter with Tardis, or, whatever Tardis had become. He shook uncontrollably as he remembered the horrendous sight. He buried his head in his hands and began to sob. Once he started crying he just couldn’t stop. He cried for what felt like hours. He cried not only about the horrors that he experienced but also about his inability to protect himself from it. He felt utterly alone and helpless. He cried on and on until there was nothing left, only emptiness. His brain swarmed with intrusive thoughts as he held his head in his hands. He was worthless and weak. A loud ringing shot through his mind as his head sprung up. He focused on the sleeping Koga across the room. Without a thought Ryan stood up from his bed and silently walked over to Koga’s side. He stared down at him for a moment, watching him sleep. He raised his hands to Koga’s neck and clasped down tightly on his throat.
Guybrush is my homeboy.
Stupid Pirate Guy 3 weeks ago#344
Koga’s eyes shot open as Ryan pressed down on his wind pipe with incredible strength. He tried desperately to struggle free but Ryan’s grip was too strong. He looked up into Ryan’s eyes and saw only black holes completely devoid of humanity. He showed no emotion as he squeezed the life out of Koga. Koga’s vision started to go black as he reached down next to his bed and grabbed the hilt of his mace. Using all of the strength that he could Koga swung the mace and hit Ryan hard in the side. His grip loosened as he stumbled back and Koga managed to roll out of his bed and fall to the floor as he gasped for air. Almost immediately Ryan jumped on top of him trying once again to get his hands around Koga’s throat. Koga reeled back and swung his mace hard into the side of Ryan’s head. Koga heard a loud crack on contact and was confident that he had smashed Ryan’s skull. As Ryan collapsed to the ground Koga got up and continued to try and catch his breath. He started to walk down the center of the dormitory when he heard the sound of Ryan clamoring to his feet behind him. Koga turned around and was amazed as he saw Ryan rise up. The side of his head had a gaping wound that was bleeding profusely but it didn’t seem to bother him in the slightest. Koga gritted his teeth and yelled as he swung his mace at Ryan once again. The mace smashed hard against Ryan’s already damaged skull as the force of the hit knocked him to the ground again. Koga yelled again as he slammed down the mace once more causing Ryan’s head to burst open. With his foes brains splattered across the room Koga believed that he was safe. Once again he turned his back to Ryan and tried to compose himself.

As he breathed deeply he once again heard the sound of Ryan getting up off of the floor. He turned back to Ryan ready to strike him again when he stopped as he saw Ryan’s body stand up in front of him but the remains of his face and skull hung limply from his neck. The obliterated head bobbed grotesquely as it spewed brain matter. Koga felt sick. He turned and ran in panic. Almost as soon as he started running he could hear the sound of Ryan following him. Koga ran as fast as he could. He exited the dormitory to see that most of the lights in the outside area were shut off. The sunlight was barely visible through the windows. As Koga looked out the windows they seemed to react by automatically closing their shutters, cutting off the little light that he had. He turned to see Ryan’s body coming toward him, with its smashed up head bouncing around with each step. Koga started to run once more and saw a light in the distance. As he turned a corner he saw a path in the floor illuminated by the light. With the seemingly unkillable corpse of Ryan chasing him following this trail of light was his only option.

2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Jen
District 8

thecolorgreen
District 11

Proceed.
Guybrush is my homeboy.

User Info: Archmage007

Archmage007
3 weeks ago#345
Stupid Pirate Guy lives! Or is he a zombie?

Either way, thanks for the awesome update. It may be a little early, but happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
3 weeks ago#346
Yay!
What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
Aye Matey!

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 weeks ago#347
KogaSteelfang posted...
Yay!

Close call, man. That was almost it for you. But now you might just win this. Maybe!
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: Jen0125

Jen0125
3 weeks ago#348
RIP me
http://i.imgur.com/4ihiyS2.jpg
"I am not gay! Can't you get that through your head? I am very much aroused at the site of a naked woman!" - Dan0429

User Info: KogaSteelfang

KogaSteelfang
3 weeks ago#349
I_Abibde posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...
Yay!

Close call, man. That was almost it for you. But now you might just win this. Maybe!

Nah, I'll bust into the room and get my head blown off by Faye, or be caught and ripped apart trying to warn them.
What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
Aye Matey!

User Info: Melon_Master

Melon_Master
3 weeks ago#350
KogaSteelfang posted...
I_Abibde posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...
Yay!

Nah, I'll bust into the room and get my head blown off by Faye, or be caught and ripped apart trying to warn them.

I have a feeling that's what's coming too lol. 🧐
http://i.imgur.com/linui.png http://i.imgur.com/FiYI1.jpg
PotDs UnOfficial President and Official Sheldon Cooper
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Battle Royale Season 4. Official topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.