All Geek's Eve

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. All Geek's Eve

User Info: CyborgSage00x0

CyborgSage00x0
4 weeks ago#371
So, Sony now wants to make a Morbius the Living Vampire movie...which is the same concept Sam Raimi had for the original Spider-Man 4, which they s*** on.

Let's all take a second to appreciate this.
PotD's resident Film Expert. Steelers: 5-2. Next up: Lions.

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#372
I thought Spidey 4 was supposed to be the Lizard? At any rate, after Spidey 3, they'd s*** on anything Raimi had to say.
(\/)(\/)|-|
In Zeus We Trust: All Others Pay Cash

User Info: Entity13

Entity13
4 weeks ago#373
So, PO, what do you think of Thirteenth Doctor's outfit, now that it's been revealed?
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/EntityXIII/entityfn7.jpg

CyborgSage00x0
4 weeks ago#374
Zeus posted...
I thought Spidey 4 was supposed to be the Lizard? At any rate, after Spidey 3, they'd s*** on anything Raimi had to say.

The open secret is SM3 was s*** BECAUSE Sony kept dicking Raimi around, so he basically said f*** it, made a the s*** movie that Sony wanted, then went "See? I told you so." But instead of learning anything from it, Sony double-downed jettisoned Raimi, now coming back to his idea for SP4 a decade later.

Sony is just a really dumb company.
Entity13 posted...
So, PO, what do you think of Thirteenth Doctor's outfit, now that it's been revealed?

I'm sort of of the mindset that the show ended in 2011-12 or so.

"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family

User Info: knivesX2004

knivesX2004
4 weeks ago#376
I just pulled the trigger and bought a new desktop.

What are some awesome games that game out in the last couple of years?

User Info: The Wave Master

The Wave Master
4 weeks ago#377
There is s lot to respond to and talk about.

First, I get final robot leg on Friday. It's black, glows in the dark, and has Spider-Man on the leg. I have not seen the final product, as I will on Friday, but I saw the prototype, and it looks cool.

Now the hard part begins as I have months of rehab to experience so that I can get back to normal. I'm not going to give up, and it's going to be difficult, but I won't give up.
We are who we choose to be.

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#378
ParanoidObsessive posted...
Entity13 posted...

I'm sort of of the mindset that the show ended in 2011-12 or so.

tbh, I think I've also just checked out at this point.

The Wave Master posted...
First, I get final robot leg on Friday. It's black, glows in the dark, and has Spider-Man on the leg. I have not seen the final product, as I will on Friday, but I saw the prototype, and it looks cool.

Any built-in weapons?

The Wave Master posted...
Now the hard part begins as I have months of rehab to experience so that I can get back to normal. I'm not going to give up, and it's going to be difficult, but I won't give up.

The downside to a cool robot leg =x At any rate, is this a permanent prosthetic or does it replaced every certain number of years? Also, do they adjust it after a set period of time?
(\/)(\/)|-|
In Zeus We Trust: All Others Pay Cash

CyborgSage00x0
4 weeks ago#379
knivesX2004 posted...
I just pulled the trigger and bought a new desktop.

What are some awesome games that game out in the last couple of years?

Didn't you say you were building one?

I'm waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday price cuts, but I more or less have mine mapped out.

Holy holy s***, robo-leg? We will require pics once it is all done.

User Info: knivesX2004

knivesX2004
4 weeks ago#380
Never give up Wave!

I was going to build a PC but the offer of this prebuilt was too good.
It was 400 off their list (which wasn't TERRIBLY overpriced) plus some "free upgrades" to better hardware and they even threw in a mechanical keyboard and surround sound headset for "free".

Total cost was just above 2k because I went balls deep and got a 1080 ti ftw3 or whatever.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. All Geek's Eve

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed