All Geek's Eve

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. All Geek's Eve

User Info: shadowsword87

shadowsword87
4 weeks ago#381
Player Unknown Battlegrounds is the current fun game.
I'm a big fan right now.

User Info: The Wave Master

The Wave Master
4 weeks ago#382
My robot leg doesn't come with any weapons. Well, no weapons yet, but I plan to put a Progressive Knife like in Eva in this initial version. I figured a gun or a rocket wouldn't make it past airport security so I will stick with a giant glowing electric knife for now.

The leg will need to be adjusted for weight gain, weight loss, adjustments to make sure I am not in pain, and as my stump gets smaller over time it has to be adjusted further. This will probably be a battle for the rest of my life.

Overall, it's looking good and I will post pictures sometime this weekend.
We are who we choose to be.

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#383
CyborgSage00x0 posted...
I'm waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday price cuts, but I more or less have mine mapped out.

Honestly, I'm so backlogged these days I might just sit out this black friday / cyber monday. In addition to the fact that I play maybe 5% of the games I buy in any given year, I've got a mountain of books and then I've got a huge queue of films, tv, etc, to watch. At some point, I might just call PotD quits for a few months and try to catch up on my reading so I can do something with the books (or, at least, the ones I suspect I won't read again afterward).

The only thing I might buy is another copy of a Pokemon game if I see one really cheap.
(\/)(\/)|-|
In Zeus We Trust: All Others Pay Cash

Zeus
4 weeks ago#384
The Wave Master posted...
and as my stump gets smaller over time it has to be adjusted further.

Ew. How does that work? Just atrophy around the afflicted area?

In general, I realize that much of what I think I know about prosthetics comes from FMA.
(\/)(\/)|-|

User Info: CyborgSage00x0

CyborgSage00x0
3 weeks ago#385
Did I ever tell you guys that years back, I started to log every new game, book, film, or TV season I finished in a given year, just to see what I consume in a given year? I feel like I have. And by "new", I mean, I have never read/watched/played it before, the year it came out doesn't matter.

I'm up to 80 films and 20 TV seasons this year. I'll have to check again, but I think 12 games, too. Only 3 books though, sadly.
PotD's resident Film Expert. Steelers: 5-2. Next up: Lions.

Zeus
3 weeks ago#386
CyborgSage00x0 posted...
Did I ever tell you guys that years back, I started to log every new game, book, film, or TV season I finished in a given year, just to see what I consume in a given year? I feel like I have. And by "new", I mean, I have never read/watched/played it before, the year it came out doesn't matter.

You mentioned it and I had asked what method you were using to track it but you never got back to me. Somebody else then responded and we got into a side-discussion where I talked about my horror film spreadsheet.

CyborgSage00x0 posted...
I'm up to 80 films and 20 TV seasons this year. I'll have to check again, but I think 12 games, too. Only 3 books though, sadly.

I'm not sure I've done all that much this year.
(\/)(\/)|-|
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: The Wave Master

The Wave Master
3 weeks ago#387
Who would have guessed that Justice League was not that good?

I did not see this coming at all. 2 directors, a terrible universe setup, bad CGI, I thought this would have been great. I was soooooo.... wrong.
We are who we choose to be.

User Info: knivesX2004

knivesX2004
3 weeks ago#388
Sure is convenient they put an embargo on reviews. Oh wait, no it's not. They know they are putting out garbage but it makes money so they don't give a s***.

User Info: CyborgSage00x0

CyborgSage00x0
3 weeks ago#389
Zeus posted...
You mentioned it and I had asked what method you were using to track it but you never got back to me. Somebody else then responded and we got into a side-discussion where I talked about my horror film spreadsheet.

Oh. I just have a notebook on my desk where I log it, but I recently uploaded it to Google Docs as well.
PotD's resident Film Expert. Steelers: 5-2. Next up: Lions.

Zeus
3 weeks ago#390
The Wave Master posted...
Who would have guessed that Justice League was not that good?

I did not see this coming at all. 2 directors, a terrible universe setup, bad CGI, I thought this would have been great. I was soooooo.... wrong.

Seen it or are you basing this on reviews?

CyborgSage00x0 posted...
Zeus posted...

Oh. I just have a notebook on my desk where I log it, but I recently uploaded it to Google Docs as well.

So just a word doc or text file? I guess I go nerdier with it.
(\/)(\/)|-|
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. All Geek's Eve

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.