Let's talk about Roy Moore, predatory U.S. Republican nominee for a Senate seat.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Let's talk about Roy Moore, predatory U.S. Republican nominee for a Senate seat.

User Info: Melon_Master

Melon_Master
4 weeks ago#11
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlNNbOXaw9Ru7ni/giphy.gif
http://i.imgur.com/linui.png http://i.imgur.com/FiYI1.jpg
PotDs UnOfficial President and Official Sheldon Cooper

User Info: knivesX2004

knivesX2004
4 weeks ago#12
People are literally defending him saying most of the women were legal.

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#13
streamofthesky posted...
I told my wife I heard some news about Roy Moore, but she didn't know who he was. I explained he was yet another uber-religious nutjob "family values" politician, and asked her to guess what scandal came out about him today.
She just said, "I don't know..."
I replied, "Come on, it's a hypocritical family values Republican, surely the list of possible ironic scandals isn't that hard to guess from."
She asked, "Is he a child molester?"
I was so impressed, she nailed it on her first try!

Well, child-molester is a stretch given the ages, plus the usual assumption is busted for hitting on a guy in a bathroom because he didn't "pray the gay away" hard enough.

knivesX2004 posted...

You should probably focus on the one who clearly wasn't. I'm not sure any state -- save maybe Hawaii and possibly Mississippi-- still sets its AOC at 14.
(\/)(\/)|-|
In Zeus We Trust: All Others Pay Cash

User Info: PyroBlade1985

PyroBlade1985
4 weeks ago#14
knivesX2004 posted...

Did that happen with Bill Clinton too?

User Info: streamofthesky

streamofthesky
4 weeks ago#15
Zeus posted...
streamofthesky posted...
I told my wife I heard some news about Roy Moore, but she didn't know who he was. I explained he was yet another uber-religious nutjob "family values" politician, and asked her to guess what scandal came out about him today.
She just said, "I don't know..."
I replied, "Come on, it's a hypocritical family values Republican, surely the list of possible ironic scandals isn't that hard to guess from."
She asked, "Is he a child molester?"
I was so impressed, she nailed it on her first try!

Well, child-molester is a stretch given the ages, plus the usual assumption is busted for hitting on a guy in a bathroom because he didn't "pray the gay away" hard enough.

Agreed it's not exactly the current case (who knows what else will be revealed, though?), but still I was surprised she was so close. I would've started off with something more tame as my first guess like, "tried to solicit gay sex in a bathroom" (ah, good 'ol "wide stance").
In any case, just something that made me laugh.

User Info: darkknight109

darkknight109
4 weeks ago#16
rjsilverthorn posted...
Doctor Foxx posted...
“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,” Alabama state auditor Jim Ziegler told the Washington Examiner on Thursday.

Wow...just wow

Nothing like doubling up on defending a child molester with a good ol' dose of blasphemy.
Kill 1 man: You are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster.
Kill 100 men: You are a hero. Kill 10,000 men, you are a conqueror!

User Info: BlackScythe0

BlackScythe0
4 weeks ago#17
Roy Moore is a guy who was removed from office twice for violating the constitution.

The idea that Alabama cares whether he is a child predator or not is laughable when their other option is a democrat.

User Info: OmegaM

OmegaM
4 weeks ago#18
It doesn't look good for Roy Moore, but one thing odd about this story, as I heard last night on conservative talk radio, is that the Washington Post isn't saying what sort of person told them about what Roy Moore allegedly did. The story simply says, in the middle, "Neither Corfman nor any of the other women sought out The Post. While reporting a story in Alabama about supporters of Moore's Senate campaign, a Post reporter heard that Moore allegedly had sought relationships with teenage girls." Obviously we don't need to know the name of whoever told the Washington Post, but is the newspaper not telling us anything more about the source because it's, say, somebody with the Democratic Party who was sitting on the information until revealing it would be most damaging for the Republicans?

User Info: Andromicus

Andromicus
4 weeks ago#19
No let's talk about Hillary and her emails!

User Info: rjsilverthorn

rjsilverthorn
4 weeks ago#20
rjsilverthorn posted...
Doctor Foxx posted...
“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,” Alabama state auditor Jim Ziegler told the Washington Examiner on Thursday.

Wow...just wow

It gets better:

"Moore's brother denies charges, compares persecution to Jesus"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/politics/jerry-moore-martin-savidge-interview-roy-moore-sexual-misconduct/index.html
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Let's talk about Roy Moore, predatory U.S. Republican nominee for a Senate seat.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.