Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXX

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXX

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 weeks ago#121
keyblader1985 posted...
I'm gonna start reading Yotsuba&.

Go for it. Great series to read if you need to feel better about ... anything, really.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
3 weeks ago#122
I_Abibde posted...
keyblader1985 posted...
I'm gonna start reading Yotsuba&.

Go for it. Great series to read if you need to feel better about ... anything, really.

I second this. So comfy and wholesome. Every chapter manages to lift me up no matter how s***ty my day has been.

Plus, if you're still in the mood for another wholesome father/daughter family fun manga, I recommend My Dad, The Beard Gorilla, and I

Fair warning though, it's about the daily life of a widower and his daughter (and his brother moving in to help with the chores), so expect some chapters with heavy emotional scenes depicting them coping with their loss, in equal parts with adorable and hilarious moments with the daughter.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido
| FC: 2707-2635-3369 | IGN: Toffee (Moon) / Caramel (Sun) |

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
3 weeks ago#123
You guys know that feel when you want to watch an anime but its not on your streaming site?

Ugh Violet Evergarden is supposed to be good but its not on crunchyroll

User Info: FellWolf

FellWolf
3 weeks ago#124
dioxxys posted...
You guys know that feel when you want to watch an anime but its not on your streaming site?

I thought that's not out until 2018
http://i.imgur.com/QzUHUGL.gif http://i.imgur.com/IJPGRfT.jpg
WORK IT! ARF ARF ARF!

User Info: helIy

helIy
3 weeks ago#125
FellWolf posted...
dioxxys posted...

I thought that's not out until 2018

correct

it's also a Netflix thing, so I don't see crunchy roll having it
"Dogs smell like they've had too much fun and need a bath
Cats smell like espionage
" - Mead

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
3 weeks ago#126
dioxxys posted...

I don't really care for streaming, but I do hate having to wait to watch things.

I started Eyeshield 21. I'm a football fan, but have held off on this in case it was done in a way that would annoy me. I'm not very far and there's been one small peculiarity, but it was a small thing, so not a big deal.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 weeks ago#127
*jumps back a few posts*

T0ffee posted...
Also, is it bad that I've read each and every one of these?

Yeah, if there was any doubt that isekai is its own genre, that doubt is now gone.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
3 weeks ago#128
Welp, it's finally ended.

I think all of us here has experienced that bittersweet feeling when you finally finish reading/watching an amazing series you've invested so much of your life and time into.

You know that feeling? That feeling that you know you'll never read something like it anywhere else again. That feeling that your journey in seeing your beloved characters grow, and seeing yourself growing with them over the years, is finally ending. That feeling that, although you feel sadness that its finally ending, you feel grateful and genuinely happy that you've gotten to experience and share just a small part of these characters amazing lives, and through them, made YOUR OWN life just a tiny bit better.

I don't think I can ever truly articulate how much Jitsu wa Watashi wa has affected my life over the years.

All I can say is, thank you, Eiji Masuda, for bringing such joy and genuine happiness into my life.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido
| FC: 2707-2635-3369 | IGN: Toffee (Moon) / Caramel (Sun) |
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#129
T0ffee posted...
Welp, it's finally ended.

I think all of us here has experienced that bittersweet feeling when you finally finish reading/watching an amazing series you've invested so much of your life and time into.

You know that feeling? That feeling that you know you'll never read something like it anywhere else again. That feeling that your journey in seeing your beloved characters grow, and seeing yourself growing with them over the years, is finally ending. That feeling that, although you feel sadness that its finally ending, you feel grateful and genuinely happy that you've gotten to experience and share just a small part of these characters amazing lives, and through them, made YOUR OWN life just a tiny bit better.

I don't think I can ever truly articulate how much Jitsu wa Watashi wa has affected my life over the years.

All I can say is, thank you, Eiji Masuda, for bringing such joy and genuine happiness into my life.

Stuff like this does kind of make me wish I had a series I'd stuck to for a long time. I suppose I have a similar feeling with game series but that's not really focused on a story element so you don't have the same growth of characters as you what you were talking about.

dioxxys posted...

Not since kissanime set itself up. Pretty sure if I did pay for a streaming service I'd still probably watch it on kissanime anyway since it's format is better and having everything in one place is vastly more convenient. It's a real shame licensing issues and exclusive licenses are a thing.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
3 weeks ago#130
Which goes to show, piracy is a service issue.

Kissanime's media player is top notch. Nothing else compares. If only the bit rate was a bit better, then I'd be as happy as i can be. Ublock origin fixes the ad issue.
Your palace may last forever, but my yurt can go anywhere.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXX

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.