Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXX

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXX
FellWolf posted...
Don't lewd Sarada

I have to! Cause I see Tsukkomis that say things like, "Can we get her another outfit" or "give her shorts" To which I put a Tsukkomi as much over theirs as I can that says something like, "Yaaaas for more Sarada legs!!!"

It's fun!!!
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
4 weeks ago#282
AllstarSniper32 posted...
Because no matter what, there's always one complaining about her being too sexual.

*facepalm*

So they've come to anime / manga fandom, have they? ... Let them come. *brandishes staff* They shall not pass!
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#283
AllstarSniper32 posted...
I have to! Cause I see Tsukkomis that say things like, "Can we get her another outfit" or "give her shorts" To which I put a Tsukkomi as much over theirs as I can that says something like, "Yaaaas for more Sarada legs!!!"

It's fun!!!

You are a man fighting for a worthy cause.

Been starting and dropping a bunch of stuff. After seeing so much good s*** in a small period of time (monogatari, made in abyss, Ippo S1) everything else I can find just kinda feels like crap. I have started rewatching konosuba though which is still amazing. f*** Kadokawa for killing any chance of a season 3.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: FellWolf

FellWolf
4 weeks ago#284
YoukaiSlayer posted...
f*** Kadokawa for killing any chance of a season 3.

??
http://i.imgur.com/QzUHUGL.gif http://i.imgur.com/IJPGRfT.jpg
WORK IT! ARF ARF ARF!
FellWolf posted...
Don't lewd Sarada

The Tsukkomis for this panel in particular were fun to try to ruffle their feathers so to speak!!

https://i.imgur.com/pKHlJVm.png
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
4 weeks ago#286
FellWolf posted...
I started reading Overlord

season 2 coming out early next year!

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
4 weeks ago#287
Woo! 120 hours later, I finally get my flying Skell in Xenoblade X!

Also, I'm technically still around 60% done with the game.

This game is HUGE.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido
| FC: 2707-2635-3369 | IGN: Toffee (Moon) / Caramel (Sun) |

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#288
FellWolf posted...

??

They supposedly said the anime was too successful and further seasons would detract from light novel success.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#289
Ugh, I just learned of xenoblade 2's existence (thanks dunkey videos) and noticed it's switch exclusive. I'm not about to get a switch for just that so f***, guess I'll just miss it. Xenoblade and Xenoblade X where two of my all time favorite RPGs so this is a huge bummer.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
UQ Holder, just stop, I can't even!!

You can't just be bringing back characters from Negima and toy with my emotions! I got the goosebumps all over!

I love UQ Holder!

You know how when a dude sees something hot he gets a nosebleed? I like it even more when the girl character is the one that gets the nosebleed!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXX

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed