Sports Discussion Topic #167: No Sports Discussion Allowed

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Sports Discussion Topic #167: No Sports Discussion Allowed

User Info: MNTwins1991

MNTwins1991
3 weeks ago#51
Is Vance Joseph still having the time of his life?

User Info: Rockies

Rockies
3 weeks ago#52
https://twitter.com/SergioADippW/status/925179796128182273

straight from the authority (almost a month ago)

MNTwins1991
3 weeks ago#53
big, if true.

Did you guys see his follow up video? He filmed himself talking about the "incident" in his hotel and brought up that it's 9/11 and he's mexican in the first 10 seconds of the video

Rockies
3 weeks ago#54
I just looked more at his Twitter and it seems like he's a huge Brady/Patriots fan. Disgusting. I don't like Sergio Dipp anymore

MNTwins1991
3 weeks ago#55
https://twitter.com/Rogerskolney/status/932621816794886144

User Info: STLCards1991

STLCards1991
3 weeks ago#56
I read today that the last NFL player to throw however many INTs in their first start as the Bills guy did yesterday was legendary Rams QB Keith Null.

User Info: SkynyrdRocker

SkynyrdRocker
3 weeks ago#57
I've never heard of him

Rockies
3 weeks ago#58
I read today that Case Keenum has only been sacked five times this season. Sockman already mentioned how improved the O-line is but that number is insane. Tom Brady, for example, has been sacked 23 times in comparison. The closest guy this year who's started a comparable number of games is Brees with 10

Also it was depressing to look at the sack list and see Semen tied for sixth-most even though he hasn't played in several games
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: SkynyrdRocker

SkynyrdRocker
3 weeks ago#59
Don't hate on Siemian. Still better than Brock.

Rockies
3 weeks ago#60
That's debatable. Siemian's numbers are better but not by a significant measure, and they still suck. He also got the benefit of starting in games when the team still had some spark to it. Of course Brock's numbers are going to be s***ty when he's thrust into the middle of a losing streak where there are moments where the whole team seems like it's quit. I'm not sure if he's even had the chance to play with a lead yet this season.

Not that I'm in the tank for Osweiler or anything. His play isn't excusable but the whole team has got issues. I hope all three QBs are gone next season but I don't know who is gonna replace them. Best case scenario is Cousins. Plan B should be Keenum or Eli, and then Elway can buy some time while he drafts another inevitably bad project QB
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Sports Discussion Topic #167: No Sports Discussion Allowed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed