Official Animal Crossing for the 3DS FC Sharing Topic - Part 3

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Official Animal Crossing for the 3DS FC Sharing Topic - Part 3

User Info: Sherm128

Sherm128
1 month ago#281
I already made all the Christmas items at least once and I have 237 candy canes right now...
3DS FC: 1332-7873-0454 Name: Sherman
ACPC ID: 5250-5545-598 Name: Sherman

User Info: mipond

mipond
1 month ago#282
It's supposed to start snowing in new leaf tomorrow.

mipond
1 month ago#283
I think I discovered something. I had apollo at my campgrounds, and then had sent him back BEFORE I crafted his special request item, which was a guitar of some sort. I figured I wouldn't be able to get him back because I had read somewhere you couldn't bring them back. Anyway, I crafted his guitar and when I clicked on him, after the guitar was made and in the campgrounds, there was a little red tag by him that said something like "invite me back". I then sent someone home from the campgrounds and invited him back.

I was worried that I had somehow screwed up and missed this and not ever be able to fix it. I notice that on many of my animals their special request item is not even something I can craft yet. I am wondering what triggers that to happen?

AND, it is snowing in my New Leaf game! I love this first snow day where it snows and snows all day long.

User Info: RCtheWSBC

RCtheWSBC
1 month ago#284
mipond posted...
I was worried that I had somehow screwed up and missed this and not ever be able to fix it. I notice that on many of my animals their special request item is not even something I can craft yet. I am wondering what triggers that to happen?

In my experience it's hitting level 10, then they'll ask you a favor. Maybe some animals' request their special item at level 15?

I haven't checking my New Leaf town in ages. I'm charging my 3DS now so I can get back into the swing of things...my poor town is still in November! They call me a time traveler now.
http://i.imgur.com/1yl1fH0.jpg
the White-Sounding Black Chick

User Info: Mead

Mead
1 month ago#285
Some of my animals special request is like yes I would like a water bottle please

Then this one MFer looks me straight in he eyes and says to build him a freaking space shuttle
All praise Mead

mipond
1 month ago#286
Well just jump right to today --- it's so pretty! If they are already calling you out for it just go for it.

and, I see you changed clothes on your acpc person, very cute!

RCtheWSBC
1 month ago#287
Mead posted...
Some of my animals special request is like yes I would like a water bottle please

Then this one MFer looks me straight in he eyes and says to build him a freaking space shuttle

Filbert, lol

mipond posted...
and, I see you changed clothes on your acpc person, very cute!

Thank you! I saw your current look and felt inspired to change it up.
(edited 1 month ago)

mipond
1 month ago#288
I'm hoping they get some different clothing out. In nl Kevin designed a lot of what I wear and I love his things. You should come over to my Ables sometime as he has a lot of them there.

User Info: Sherm128

Sherm128
1 month ago#289
I should probably finish catching up on New Leaf too. I've played Pocket Camp way too much, I'm almost to level 46 now...
3DS FC: 1332-7873-0454 Name: Sherman
ACPC ID: 5250-5545-598 Name: Sherman

RCtheWSBC
1 month ago#290
Sherm128 posted...
I should probably finish catching up on New Leaf too. I've played Pocket Camp way too much, I'm almost to level 46 now...

I'm at 41! I'd love to be able to get everyone's picture.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Official Animal Crossing for the 3DS FC Sharing Topic - Part 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed