Trump officials demand Mueller return thousands of emails

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Trump officials demand Mueller return thousands of emails

User Info: Doctor Foxx

Doctor Foxx
4 weeks ago#31
ReturnOfFa posted...
I'm another Canadian who feels the same way about America and American politics lmao

Canadian politics are horsepoop too. Can ya'll swear on this crapboard now? Was that a thing?

You can f***ing swear the s*** out of this board now. Or heckin don't. You do you Fa. Nice to see you're still on my list.

And agreed. Canadian politics is full of its own bulls*** too but we don't have the nukes and have not set ourselves up as some world superpower

Lil69Leo posted...
Is it a insult or term of endearment? Because he loves fox news...

Is that like when little boys act violent to girls that they like because they have been poorly socially conditioned to act one way and as a result lack the ability to communicate their emotions or what

If so get those cooties away
Never write off the Doctor!

User Info: Entity13

Entity13
4 weeks ago#32
This whole thing is such a load of bulls***.

Trump and his people are working to smear Mueller. Mueller, however, is working by the book to follow all leads, even if they lead to people who only worked with Donald Trump rather than the oaf himself. Fox is kicking and screaming so hard that all that's missing is foam at the mouth, and we'd have to call for rabies shots just for watching it. Thanks to the ramifications of the Saturday Night Massacre of 1973, Trump cannot fire Mueller, no matter how much he wishes he can, which makes for an interesting parallel.

Remember, Nixon was under an investigation that was coming too close to people next to him, so he fired the investigator at the time. Then he got into trouble. Then came both his eventual resignation, the decision by Congress to protect special investigators from being fired by the potus, and, a time later, a pardon for Nixon because THAT President didn't want for the trial to become a media circus.

Sadly, we're many years beyond the point of a media circus. It's a media madhouse, with Alex Jones as the Scarecrow, Fox as the Joker, and CNN being Norman Osborne's Goblin. Whatever the true endgame of this investigation becomes, it won't be pretty on either side. The common masses will kick and scream at one another, no matter the outcome, because that's what the last few decades have led us to become. So, while people go to prison over more things than most of us will know, we'll be divided and unable to prevent the hole from being filled with the next self-serving jackass.

That's what this looks like to me, anyways. That's what I see coming out of this nonsense, no matter how many people I direct to simple facts of past and present. So many people will adamantly defend what they were spoonfed by their respective mediums, and they'll disregard whatever proof I throw at them.

Gods I hate people, perhaps more than I hate this situation.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/EntityXIII/entityfn7.jpg

Doctor Foxx
4 weeks ago#33
Entity13 posted...
So, while people go to prison over more things than most of us will know, we'll be divided and unable to prevent the hole from being filled with the next self-serving jackass.

While I don't disagree that the office will be filled by another self serving jackass (politics and all), what's important is what kind of self is being served. Most politicians don't fit the bill of an everyman. Yet they've got some kind of relatable side to them for much of the populace. They are, ostensibly, working for the people even if they are not working against themselves.

This administration, however, has no self that is reflected in the American people. Only self that's reflected in bank accounts that no one can come close to without significant advantages in life. Despite those years of protest the 1% was elected (not just of the world, but of the US) and is working to undermine the ability of the rest of America to survive or have a bright future. It's sick. America loves the underdog and then elected the reverse Robin Hood, taking from the poor to feed the rich and escalate the serious income inequality situation that kills countless Americans. That's where the distinction is drawn for me.

User Info: OhhhJa

OhhhJa
4 weeks ago#34
WastelandCowboy posted...
WarGreymon77 posted...
When are Mueller and the Democrats going to drop this "Russian collusion" bulls***?

When are Trump and the Republicans going to drop this "Obama's birth certificate" bulls***?

That's been dropped since years ago... where have you been

User Info: OhhhJa

OhhhJa
4 weeks ago#35
I feel like TC types Trump into Google news and hits refresh every 5 minutes

User Info: Jen0125

Jen0125
4 weeks ago#36
Just "return" them.
http://i.imgur.com/4ihiyS2.jpg
"I am not gay! Can't you get that through your head? I am very much aroused at the site of a naked woman!" - Dan0429

User Info: Zareth

Zareth
4 weeks ago#37
But his emails!
It's okay, I have no idea who I am either.
http://i.imgur.com/WOo6wcq.png

Doctor Foxx
4 weeks ago#38
OhhhJa posted...
WarGreymon77 posted...
When are Mueller and the Democrats going to drop this "Russian collusion" bulls***?

When are Trump and the Republicans going to drop this "Obama's birth certificate" bulls***?

That's been dropped since years ago... where have you been

no it hasn't lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/us/politics/trump-access-hollywood-tape.html

But i fear that's more mental decline than anything else.

OhhhJa posted...
I feel like TC types Trump into Google news and hits refresh every 5 minutes

i just read through the news once a day most days. :P

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#39
WarGreymon77 posted...

Considering they already have...

Doctor Foxx posted...
Silly Goose, I'd be spouting your rhetoric in that position. But you know all about Russian disinformation agents I'm sure, since you're so well acquainted with using their talking points.

No, you'd be spouting YOUR nonsense in an attempt to de-legitimize the presidency. You know, EXACTLY what you've been doing.

Doctor Foxx posted...
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/17/todd-starnes-was-fbi-weaponized-to-take-down-trump-presidency.html

Don't worry, the kleptocracy of the fiscal elite has already destabilized the nation. People are just getting extra mad about it now that the White House has such a shamelessly shining example of the disgusting nature of those that seek fortune and fame above all else.

The same link you talked about earlier, Dr. Faux?
(\/)(\/)|-|
In Zeus We Trust: All Others Pay Cash
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#40
Lil69Leo posted...
Doctor Foxx posted...
Zeus posted...
Dr Foxx News

Lol

Oh Zeus you really toe that line with pride. At least without shame. Really too bad

Is it a insult or term of endearment? Because he loves fox news...

More s***-tier trolling, considering the only Fox News clips I've ever seen were on the Daily Show, Last Week Tonight, or PotD. But keep on slandering in the free world, my trolly polly friend.

Doctor Foxx posted...
Is that like when little boys act violent to girls that they like because they have been poorly socially conditioned to act one way and as a result lack the ability to communicate their emotions or what

http://i.imgur.com/EgIZHSC.png

Serious question: Have you ever met other living, breathing humans? Or are you kept locked up in a cube at that Russian disinformation factory?
(\/)(\/)|-|
In Zeus We Trust: All Others Pay Cash
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Trump officials demand Mueller return thousands of emails

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.