Sarlaac Pit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CBASH13

CBASH13
9 years ago#1
I always wondered why in the Tatooine mission (5), the Sarlaac Pit looked the way it originally did in Ep. VI. The Special Editions had been out already, why not add the additions to it. maybe, LucasArts liked the original Sarlaac Pit better, I don't know.
It is what it is

CBASH13
9 years ago#2
Speaking of which, what Sarlaac Pit did you like better?

I thought the original was hardcore. It just looked better than the Special Edition.
It is what it is

CBASH13
9 years ago#3
You know who'd I most like to throw in the Sarlaac Pit, aside from Jar Jar, Jabba. Wouldn't that look great, and to digest him over a 1000 years? I bet in this case, it's more like 10,000.
It is what it is

CBASH13
9 years ago#4
MY BOARD!!!
It is what it is

CBASH13
9 years ago#5
I'd throw Jar Jar in the pit, because he hid all those Gungan artifacts. Bastard!
It is what it is

CBASH13
9 years ago#6
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the Wii!! Awesome!! They should make a new Power Battles game for the Wii, that would rule!!
It is what it is

CBASH13
9 years ago#7
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the Wii!! Awesome!! They should make a new Power Battles game for the Wii, that would rule!!
It is what it is

CBASH13
9 years ago#8
HAIL CBASH!
It is what it is

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived